Sheep
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday you Sheep! Or uhh goat!....or uhhhh human! Hope it's an enjoyable day!
    Thank you for your kind words on the user appreciation thread! I hope you have a wonderful day. :)
    Reactions: Sheep
    Sheep
    Sheep
    definitely deserved, no worries! you as well! <3
    Reactions: Daren
    Hey, thank you for such a lovely mention, made my day that did! I love reading your posts too, I feel you occupy such a positive and kind space within the PokeAni sphere :bulbaLove: Have a lovely day.
    Sheep
    Sheep
    aaaa thank you, and you're welcome!! have a great day <3
    Hi ! :D just to say congratulations on your promotion! :D Incidentally Mareep is awesome
    Sheep
    Sheep
    omg i forgot to message you to say hi!! thank youuu, i love your username/icon, i'm a huge soul eater fan and wish we'd get a second season T_T
    Medusa Gorgon
    Medusa Gorgon
    You are fvery welcome :D and Thank you so much! <3 It was my second ever anime I tried (the first being FMA). I went with Medusa for one of our Halloween events a few years ago and then decided to keep it :p for now... I do wish we would get a proper second season. Not just wasn't what we needed to give us our fix! :eek:
    Sheep
    Sheep
    ooh, that's awesome! medusa was an awesome character and I loved her interactions with Lord Death in her child form, his karate chops are always great hahaha. and agreed T_T the manga wasn't great imo (wasn't a fan of how Death the Kid was written there, and the pacing was a little odd), so I'd love to see something unique done for s2 anime... but it probably won't happen. s1 is already so high quality. well, except the ending oof ):
    congrats on the promo in the chaotic anime section
    Reactions: Alola
    Sheep
    Sheep
    ahah thank you!! i used to mod it many years ago so it's nice to come back, being an anime nerd and all <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom