• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wasn't sure where to add it, so instead will add it on my profile
    strange error I get maybe once or twice a month, complete random it happens
    when I check the error message on my Chrome, none show up at all - has happened on both mobile and on laptop browser - not sure if it has happened to others
    only happens when I hit 'submit reply' the page just seems to load, then error, when I hit 'submit reply' nothing bad happens the reply gets posted instantly
    happens at random, no specific topic, has happened as I mentioned on both mobile and browser

aside from getting it once in a while (once or twice a month) - rest of the time no issues at all
    u0buoODP_o.jpg
    just curious if it has happened to others before
    Lightning Flame Blast
    Lightning Flame Blast
    That usually happens when the page I’m in is outdated. Refreshing usually fixes it.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    That might work
    Also happens to me after refreshing - I do refresh a page before replying to see new replies

Still confused
    Ultra Necrozma is very tough that I used Zoroark against it.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I know that battle, lost multiple times, had to resrot to giving a focus sash to a Pokemon and have it use toxic to lower it's health
    Jyo
    Jyo
    mainly since I didn't want to catch it, couldn't just skip that battle part, so just did what ever reason just to get it over with.... did had to 'waste' so many Full Restores
    Fan of Jarrus
    Fan of Jarrus
    I was a little worried confronting it.
    the Pikazard Y and MCY now together @Skalesgon
    and also have Hydreigon next to them @Max1996

dYpRrkZr_o.jpg

just got to cleanup their area, with some soap and water to remove stains
    (my uncle moved to his own apartment, so I get to move from a smaller room, to slightly bigger one, my uncle didn't do such a good job cleaning up)

Once I clean up and get organized, that will likely be their permanent place
    Thank you Veez.
    You are the greatest friend for me in this forum.
    Thank you so much.
    • Love
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    your welcomed, enjoy it too
    I know will be hard to change it on the 6th
    lots of fun moments
    *sigh* - slow Sunday - been on 9 different forums no posts, or barely one
    all caught up on Deviant Art and Discord
    same video suggestions on YouTube

seems like a very quiet and slow day - no one around to have fun with posting
    I know once a in a while it will be this way
    not sure why - was in the mood for Bubble Tea today
    also ordered some Korean Tteokbokki
    Dynamax Band makes a Mon larger in SWSH.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Make sensr, I don't have switch so haven't played Shield Sword - not too familiar with all new items

Just trying to be silly
    Super cute avatar, always loved the concept of dressing Pokemon as other Pokemon.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    it is fun to see them, Glaceon might not be amused, Sylveon is having such a fun time
    getting one of my drawings going, as in trying to color it, first doing the outline
    adding in details before coloring them
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Jyo
    Jyo
    @prog rocker - got the guitars going, at least outlined, before coloring in, trying to get details in
    I"m not an expert at drawing, hoping they look alright
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    They look nice. And familiar.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    another update - work does slow me down on drawing
    almost done with the drum set before drawing in Torracat - just need the left support for the cymbal
    unknown.png
    @prog rocker - might not be an expert, but at least having fun, aside from work slowdown, those drums took me days to try to get good looking, how is it so far? - well when you get a chance to see it
    i like the idea of you putting other users "signature" pokemon in your pfp
    Jyo
    Jyo
    something different
    I did ask Dawn Dusk first before doing so
    L4PR4S
    L4PR4S
    k
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…