• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

Puddle
Puddle
Hey! I downloaded them from a Pokemon fan site (Bulbapedia I think), then made a composite image with them in GIMP (a free program similar to photoshop), uploaded it to Imgur, and embedded it in my signature from there. I can't actually remember why I made a composite image now - you can have multiple images in your signature, so I could have just uploaded all the sprites to Imgur individually.
Ace Trainer D
Ace Trainer D
Oooh I see. Thanks. The ones I have are from Bulbapedia archive but they are up to Gen V only :(
Puddle
Puddle
Check out the list of Pokemon by National Pokedex number, all the up-to-date menu sprites are there. :) If you left-click on them it just goes to the Pokemon's article, but if you right-click on them and select "view image" or "save image" you should be able to download them.

The Pokemon Database has a really good sprite archive as well, and it seems that they don't mind people hotlinking directly from their site, but I haven't been able to get the embed codes to work. Using the regular image URL works, but I'm not sure whether they mind people doing this or not. You could still download them and re-upload them somewhere else.