Bulbagarden

Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack
This tops the list of things I never expected to happen, Pyra! You know, I never expected you to write me because I thought I was the one who needed to apologize, and you were the one who needed to not hear from me again. I hope you haven't been carrying around any significant feelings of guilt all this time, and if you are, I wish you'll let them go now because I'm doing just fine. Since you're here, I also want to apologize for what I did. I really had no clue what I was doing at 15 and I'm sorry I subjected you to that. You certainly did not deserve to be used for me to practice my courtship "skills" on.

I truly don't know what you would need to apologize for, but I hear you and I accept it. I hold no grudge, no animosity, no bitterness, no nothing for you, so I hope that helps you feel better about reaching out to me. We were kids, I'm doing just fine now. :) Actually, if you can believe it, I've just recently started dating Pokemoll, if you remember her! My activity here on BMGf is all but gone, but Molly reached out to me last year and now here we are, and I'm definitely not repeating the foolish, insecure, douchey behavior you saw from me back then. I'd really love to know how you're doing these days! The last update I got on your life was that you and your folks went to New Zealand, I don't know if that's long in the past or if you're now chilling in the only country on Earth with no COVID. x)

The Planetary Pit Stop is actually still around, now in the form of a Discord server! I could send you an invite if you'd like to catch up with the squad! Caprizant, Molly, Meyneth, Greece, Lima, Kakuna Matata, Nopon, the gang's all there (plus newer additions) and we still hang out on the regular! They actually got to talking a while back, wondering what you were up to, which got a lot of collar-tugging out of me since I know I'm the reason you had to leave. I and the gang would love to hear from you again, so think about it. :)

I'm really glad you reached out to me, and I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry for what I did back then, it's a shame that you had to be subjected to 15-year-old Jack with all my issues that I hadn't worked out yet. I assure you that part of me is long gone. There's no hard feelings from me. :)
Pyradox
Pyradox
this is such a relief to read, and i'm so glad there's no hard feelings. it's great to hear you guys are all good and that the pit stop is still a thing!! i'd love to do some catching up; i think i might need a refresh on who turned into which usernames (are any of these people... truthseeker... jokool...?), but i can definitely give the discord a shot. and probably 90% of my social media use is twitter, so that's where i am if you want to scroll through several years of Mistakes talk a lot more often.

also this is not representative of my taste now but when you say doomer music, this is what i think of
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack
I tried my best to remember what everybody was called back in like 2013, whoops. x) I can give you the rundown once you pop your head in, for now I'm waiting to receive an invite link from Lief Katano (he's no longer 12 years old), and I'll PM you that invite link once I receive it! I'll give you my Twitter once that happens, too, since you caught me just in time for me to finally have one, as of like a month ago. I'm a boomer, lol.

Where it says "Doomer Music" on my Carrd is a link to a list I made, to give you an idea of what I listen to these days. (Molly is turning me into a person who puts much more effort into my a e s t h e t i c, lol.) In the years that have gone by, metal has really become my happy place, if you can believe! I remember I started with Dream Theater because I was talking to you in like 2013, well, I'm firmly past Dream Theater and well into the "dying hamster sounds" subgenre of metal at this point, lol.
Pyradox
Pyradox
am i right in thinking the "username history" tab was completely removed at some point, or is it just hidden? if it's gone, absolute trash-tier innovation, i'm missing it terribly right now. very hyped for this link nonetheless, it's kind of crazy to me that something we were at nine years ago is still a thriving community and it'll be great to see everyone again.

oh damn, i think we've gone in opposite directions then. i don't really listen to anything harder than, like, van halen these days, except for one tiny dot way off on the other side of the scale for zeal & ardor. (so that's probably all i can recommend in that region, although they are incredibly good if you've never checked them out.)
Back
Top Bottom