• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Aww! It's very cute Veez :bulbaLove:, thanks for sharing it with us. Are you going to finish it?
Jyo Rose
Jyo Rose
yes I am, - might take a while - real life work slows me down at times, of course taking care of my cats too
for now I took a photo with my cell phone, I have not yet scanned it on my laptop
I'm drawing a few more, then I'll upload them on my Deviant Art, share them here and with other friends on Discord
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Oh great! I'll be happy to see them :giggle:.
Jyo Rose
Jyo Rose
yes I am, - might take a while - real life work slows me down at times, of course taking care of my cats too
for now I took a photo with my cell phone, I have not yet scanned it on my laptop
I'm drawing a few more, then I'll upload them on my Deviant Art, share them here and with other friends on Discord