• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

Greninjaman
Greninjaman
What starter are you picking? I might go for Rowlet since of the three, I have not used it.
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
It may be a game time decision--I'm leaning towards Oshawott, but Cyndaquil has served me well too.
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Both are good. What about the Diamond and Pearl Remakes? I am a bit torn on who to use.
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
I am picking Chimchar (the original Diddy served me well in the original Diamond)
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
What are you most looking forward to in Legends: Arceus?
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
Just the fact we can explore an open world Pokemon game (although some are concerned it's Breath of the Pokemon)
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Why would that be a concern?
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
People are worried it will be an empty Zelda-esque overworld...
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Aren't most open-world games relatively empty anyway?
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
This is true, but some games are filled with stuff to see and do--I'm hoping this game is one of those
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Yeah. I will admit that Breath of the Wild's world was a bit empty.
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
BotW's story justified the empty overworld somewhat, but there needed to be a bit more to do