• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
10:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• like mentioned to @EternalPokéFanGirl - even if I dislike bugs and 'humanoid' Pokemon, I won't say anything bad about anyone if they use them as avatar - since in February @BigDocFan fan use Escavalier and Accelgor - didn't say anything bad to them

will only say something "bad" about them in the rating Pokemon topics
    that is about the Pokemon itself, not to someone for using them
    feel free to use them, I'll remain neutral and respectful... unless its in the Pokemon rating or opinion topics (that's what they are for)
    Reactions: EternalPokéFanGirl
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thanks you ,
    I don't like bugs of any kind, won't say anything bad to anyone for using them, only say bad things about Pokemon in certain topics (rate pokemon, like/dislike pokemon topics) - not to someone for liking them

nope, not Toxtricity, in my time zone, will change in about 2 hours time
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Thanks for that, I already saw which was your mystery Pokémon, I should have imagined it :ROFLMAO:.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    it was something no one would have guessed
    part of my April Fool's day
    some fun topics so hard for me to reply to, such as '5 Faves" and "5 least favorite" mainly since all ask stuff i don't know about, so instead of just randomly looking some up, I'll wait until someone replies with something I'll know
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    Yeah it's also hard to think of 5 whole things.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    its some times hard, when I don't know what it is or seen, so many use anime references I don't know know - won't look up random ones to just reply
    trying to get to the top 5 posters, will do so with thoughtful replies, so will wait until something I know comes
    working on finishing a few drawings on the weekend, hoping ot get at least 3 up - already done one, can't share it due to the Georgian writing
    others I can
    wow, the Grookey seem easy to draw, trying to draw them - much harder than i thought - not giving up, one is tough enough, 3 is so much tougher
    in the drawing, "Jyo is not amused'
    Jyo
    Jyo
    photo of the sketch - can't wait to upload them, and get them coloring soon
    20210324_162950.jpg
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo the Espeon is kind of like my real life personality - doesn't like any kind of monkeys or apes - the playful Eevee find them cute and fun
    Jyo wants to say something mean to them, but isn't
    @BlazingPyro77 @EternalPokéFanGirl
    GrookeyFan77
    GrookeyFan77
    Eeyyy It's ma son!
    • Love
    Reactions: Jyo
    a bit of updates on the drawings I'm working on:
    * 7 part Uzbek drawing is complete, just need to scan and upload them
    * my Georgian Glaceon arts are finished, again, just need to scan and upload

drawing featuring two pokemon Inever drawn before:
    * Cooperaja, i'm sure I spelled name wrong, is complte, along with Apu my Indian Jolteon and three Eevee friends, have the sketch finished, background is the Taj Mahal
    * Grookey @BlazingPyro77 yep giving a try - thought of two drawings, finished one, working on the second - again only need to scan and upload them before coloring
    *might do another with a Pokemon I haven't drawn before, trying to dcide on which one

other drawings;
    * Eevee with Lightsaber, finished the sketch, need to scan and upload it
    * Firox watching Family Feud: one of two finished, one of my silliest so far

*another I thought of, is my male Leafeon (father of 6 Eevees) put on a Darth Vader style costume telling one of his sons "Vee1 I am your father" the Vee might look at him confused kind of saying 'what are you supposed to be?"

working on three or four more, hope once I get all of them ready, will scan all of them and upload on the same day, likely share them on Bulbagarden topic too - maybe by the 27th or the earliest
    at least finished 3 drawings, not colored, just the sketch - will upload them all at similar times - working on a way of drawing the Vee with lightsaber
    might do another 'Star War's inspired, with one of my Leafeons in a darthvader style mask
    Reactions: Fan of Jarrus
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I know there are still hundreds of Pokemon I haven't drawn before
    might consider... which Pokemon to try in my own style - doesn't matter if I like the Pokemon or not, should end up making a list of all Pokemon I have drawn before
    Fan of Jarrus
    Fan of Jarrus
    I cannot wait to see the Star Wars inspired ones.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    its for fun, not a professional drawing
    one will attempt an Eevee or two with 'lightsaber' like items
    the other with Leafeon saying "Vee, I am your father" - in my facnfic/drawing/writings - Lefeon is the fathe rof the 6 Eevees.
    for those curious - some drawings I'll be working on during March and April:
    * Eevee playing with my Uzbek Vaporeon tail,6 part drawing, with a last part of a glaceon watching (myUzbek friend's Glaceon sona named Ayako'z)
    * a drawing for my Georgian friend, of his Glaceon and my own Glaceon named Levan, having fun
    * two drawings of Pokemon I haven't drawn before, interacting with some of my own Eeveelution sonas
    * something related to Disney, maybe some of my sonas in their favorite disney-characers @EternalPokéFanGirl
    * and a cute drawing of one of my younger Eevees holding a lightsaber, will likely be a flashlight @Skalesgon
    working on a couple drawings
    sadly, I now I won't be able to share two of them, simply for the strict rule on "no foreign language" - one drawing features Georgian, the other drawing has lots of Uzbek, no English on them

the others I'll be able to share them
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    I asked the other mods about this: the rule isn't really that strict so you should be able to post it. However, if you still feel unsure, you could ask the art gallery mods if you can post it.
    skywaffles
    skywaffles
    Ok thanks
    • Love
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Going to mention them and link drawing. !€ have many others with no writing on them
    The episode I mentioned. I went through the whole series and got attached to him.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I'll check it out when i get teh chance and not distracted too
    One of my favourite things about Star Wars Rebels is Kanan's and Ezra's father-son relationship.

You watched Rebels?
    Jyo
    Jyo
    sorry, I took a nap
    I seen the original star wars movies, live action ones, had not known before seeing your messages that there was an animated version at all
    so you can say in simple terms - No, I have not seen animated version
    just watching a movie in Turkmen called "Nejep Oglan" which translates to "nice guy"
    getting interested in making simple animations (with my Eevees/felines such as flicking ears, blinking, moving mouth, simple walking, tail wag)
    so far have failed at trying to make anything
    even watching beginners tutorials

so far have tried with Blender, ToonBoom, Cartoon Animator 4 - currently practicing with Moho - its so complicated, I can't even get the basics
    NMLewis
    NMLewis
    Pencil2D is a pretty good free software. Also, I'm biased, but Flash is still amazing for making things, regardless of Flash player being dead.
    Anyway, keep going with it!
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I'll give it a try - sounds fun and interesting to try
    Jyo
    Jyo
    reading and watching tutorials
    I'll give it a try, and mess around withPencil2D
    hope its not too tough
    Hi Veez! I know you're a fan of animated movies so I want to invite you to a chat about favorite animated movies that I share with other users. And if you don't want is all right.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    yes I have - most animated movies here in the USA are also included with Spanish and French language on DVD's and BluRays
    aside from English/Spanish/French - do like them in Russian and Turkish
    thanks, I do see the topic
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I'm watching an animated movie, but didn't include it since it has too much "adult humor' on it - bad words, fart/burt jokes, some violence, its in Turkish
    called "Kötü Kedi Şerafettin" which translates to 'Bad Cat Şerafettin"
    trailer of the movie
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Oh, I've heard of it but I haven't seen it, but I supposed that you would mention it because something tells me that you love cats :ROFLMAO:.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom