Bulbagarden

Tactician Karina
Tactician Karina
Thanks the avatar is a screenshot from one of the YouTube trailers a while back, thought it looked neat/cute in this particular shot. Found the pixel art in my sig on deviantArt, it's nice to see more art of the SMTV protag tbh. Now I just can't wait until the game releases, P5 Strikers and replays of Strange Journey and IV can only hold me for so long lol.
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
I know SMT3HD was rushed, but I can't help but wish is sells well to allow for an SMT4 duology HD release. SMT4A has the best gameplay in the series to date and SMT4 has my favorite atmosphere in the series.
Tactician Karina
Tactician Karina
Same. I know for sure I'll double dip for the Switch port since 3 is actually my fave SMT (unfortunately can't even use my PS2 anymore, so sadly I couldn't replay it now if I wanted), and a duology release for 4 and 4A is one of my biggest wishes alongside a duology release of FE4 and 5. I'd also say that the characters in 4 and 4A are probably my top favorite within the SMT franchise as a whole.
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
why not just make it a trio release of all SFC FE games? FE3 already would be perfect to do since they did shadow dragon this last year.
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
do you have a discord btw? it would make it easier to just randomly chat
Tactician Karina
Tactician Karina
Actually I would really like that, seeing as FE3 could finally get an English release. Kind of unpopular opinion I guess, especially since there is already SoV, but I'd also like to see Gaiden get an English release too!
Tactician Karina
Tactician Karina
Yes I do though I don't even remember what my password is after not using it for a while. I have it saved in a folder I think, so I can always just find it.
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
ah, that makes sense, maybe do a password recovery if need be? if you don't feel comfortable that's fine too.
Tactician Karina
Tactician Karina
I can try that sometime tonight or early morning tomorrow, I need to get back on there anyway and see if other people I know are still around.
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
I have work tommorow morning but let me know the results when I get off!
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
Okay I’m off work
Tactician Karina
Tactician Karina
I was able to get back on I did have it saved like I thought.
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
What’s your tag then?
Back
Top Bottom