Bulbagarden

Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Hey, it's been a while. I hope you're doing well :bulbaWave:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Yeah It Is, Wanted To Check In With Friends Here. I AM! :) Thanks I've Been Binging Anime As Of Late Like Naruto For A While LOL. :) :cool: :bulbaWave:
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Nice! I just finished my final college quarter and thesis, so I'm officially done with college :LOL:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Yup, Had A GREAT Journey With That, And Contining Other Anime. :) Oh Congratulations, Now U Can Be Like "SO LONG COLLEGE!! :p:p" LOL. :) Know What Ur Gonna Do Next? :)
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Thanks :bulbaLove: Not sure yet what my next move is. Gonna look around for jobs wherever I can. I might try teaching since I have the degree for it.
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
No Prob. :) MM Yeah I Understand, Teaching Wouldn't Be A Bad Idea. :) At Least Things Are FINALLY Getting Better Slowly. So What Do U Do For Fun In Your Spare Time? Anime Or Just Not Do Much?
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
I haven't had time to watch much anime in months, but hopefully I can get back to that soon. Recently I've gone back to playing PMD DX since I never finished the post game :LOL:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Not To Worry, Yeah I've Been Hopping On A LOT Of Them Past Few Months. :) Hope U Get Back To Them. That Game Is Fun. :) NEVER FINISHED It, But That Was Just Me Being LAZY XD. So I Lent It To My Friend. Whereas I Feel Like It's Kinda His Game Now XD. :p
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Oh, Let's Discuss This. :) Thoughts On FINALLY Gen 4 Remakes Confirmed LOL!? Thoughts On Brilliant Diamond, Shining Pearl, And Legends Arceus? :)
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Oh I'm HYPED!! :bulbaLove: I can't wait to go back to my very first region. I picked Pearl all those years back, so I'm of course going with Shining Pearl. Legends Arceus looks interesting, but also kind of weird to me. :LOL: Not sure if I'll get it or not. But I'm glad to see another major Sinnoh game. What about you?
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
AWESOME. :) :cool: At First Was A VERY BRIEF Letdown On Chibi Style. I Understand Everyone's Complaints. But Personally I Can Adapt To It. I Can Live With It And I'm Excited. I Usually Buy Both Games, But Basically... I'm Boring And I'm Going With My Homie Turtwig LOL!! But Yeah. I Think Legends Arceus Is An Interesting Concept. :) I HOPE I Can Do Well Because I SUCKED At Breath Of The Wild's Gameplay Mechanics XD. So Here's Hoping It Goes Better XD.:p And Hey, God FINALLY Has A Role Now And We Can Get Him LOL. :p
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
I think I'm going with my original starter, Chimchar, as well. This will make it the 3rd time I've used it because I actually used it in both Pearl and Platinum :LOL:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Oh HA! Chimchar Is Probably My Least Favorite Of The Sinnoh Baby Starters. Just Didn't Care For It Back In The Day XD. I Get Infernape Is PROBABLY BEST Starter In Gen 4 XD. But Yeah. I Guess I LOVE Turtwig Because 2007, Was Still In My MASSIVE MASSIVE Animal Phase, And I LOVED Turtles LOL!! So Yeah, Gotta Go With My Homie. :) :cool: Torterra For Me Personally Is One Of My Favorite Designed Pokemon. :) :cool: Other Than Him... Kinda Want To Use A New Team I've Never Used...
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
I'm definitely excited to use Pokémon I've never used before too. I really wanna use Toxicroak. I've wanted to use one for years, but never have had the chance too.
Back
Top Bottom