• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Phosphene
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Ooh, neat. The Fossilized 'Bird' fully restored. Is there a source for that avatar, or did ya make it yourself?
    Reactions: Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Thanks. I drew it myself on paper and inked it, before painstakingly coloring it in Photopea with my mouse. Also, while I based it heavily on the Fossizled Bird, I meant it more as just a cartoonish drawing of a raptor.
    I think it would be nice if the banner at the top of the forums also mentioned that receiving an error message when posting doesn’t mean your post hasn’t been posted. It would help reduce the amount of double-posting people are understandably doing as a result of the glitch.
    I don't know if Starmie's body counts as spiny in the same sense as Turtinator and Gastrodon...
    Reactions: EternalPokéFanGirl
    WyndonCalling
    WyndonCalling
    What's especially funny is that I have a handbook detailing the original 150 species (so oldschool it didn't include Mew), and Starmie is listed as becoming sluggish and bulky once it evolves.
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Starmie's not that big...
    *Checks Bulbapedia*
    Starmie has a base speed of 115. That is NOT sluggish in the slightest. Also, defense and special defense are not high enough for me to call it bulky.
    In addition, the thing is 3 foot 7, which is not that tall (shorter than me [5 feet six]). Sure the weight (176 lbs) might be a problem for it.
    It is π day my dudes if you use the MDY date system.
    Thank you very much my love friend for liking my avatar but they delete it
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    I just thought it was an odd choice for an avatar. I don't remember saying I liked it.
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Hahaha no problem
    GrookeyFan77
    GrookeyFan77
    That avatar was against the rules i think
    I think it was you who asked me this but the comment disappeared so I just have to go off of my shoddy memory.

The Drayano games are best played with the changes he made, I think. While on their own they have a nice difficulty, I feel the changes he made to moves and Pokémon themselves also add to the difficulty.

If you may find it a bit of an uphill battle to immediately start with something that's commonly perceived as so difficult, he's currently remaking/reworking his Sacred Gold and Storm Silver hacks, where he has varying difficulty modes. It has the regular difficulty (His own regular difficulty), a harder one and an easier one. Perhaps you could wait for that and play the easier one first to test the waters and get a grip of the general changes and see if you like it like that.

I personally also think they are better suited to play as a nuzlocke. Purely because Drayano makes a lot, and I mean, a lot of Pokémon available everywhere, be it through gifts or encounters. It's not uncommon to have an entire box filled by the time you're only at the second or third gym. But again, if you never played one before, I can understand why you wouldn't want to do that just yet straight away.

If there's anything else you are wondering about, just hit me up.

(Hopefully this was the right user or else this'll be weird.)
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    You got the right user. I deleted the post because I was fearful the mods might remove it but I think that fear was unfounded.

That aside, thanks for the in-depth response. : )
    FelipePR
    FelipePR
    I vouch for the Rk9 answear, play Drayano games with his modifications, the changes provide more difficulty and add up new strategies for the battles.

On the other hand, while Sacred Gold and Storm Silver are good games, I must recommend Blaze Black 2 or Volt White 2 over it. In my opinion, the latter are the best Drayano ROM Hacks.

In addition, If you don't mind GBA graphics, I highly recommend Pokémon Unbound. It has an insane amount of features, a lot of content and five or four (I don't remember exactly) difficulty options, plus you can lower the difficulty at any time or increase it after the Pokémon League.
    Your signature is so cute :eek: did you make it yourself?
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    No, it was actually my wonderful Secret Santa.

That reminds me, I should probably put a credit for them there.
    Reactions: Blast
    Are those the bandanas(?) from Super Mystery Dungeon.
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    I don't think so, the SMD bandanas have a zigzag pattern on them and are a bit more green.
    So, to directly transfer the videos and screenshots from your Switch without Facebook or Twitter is to go to "Settings", then "Data Management", then select "Manage Screenshots and Videos", there should be an option named "Copy to a Computer via USB Connection".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom