Blast
Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like SV so far but the perfomance issues are really botherig me... Takes me out of the experience so often
    Reactions: Tactician Karina
    InfiniteBakuphoon
    InfiniteBakuphoon
    Oh, right! It’s the 18th where you are, isn’t it? Glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying it! Even if it appears that Game Freak’s technical incompetence streak is continuing with this one, oof. It’s amazing how people can get better-looking games to run at least as good, if not better, than anything Game Freak has done on the Switch so far. Especially many of Nintendo’s titles… oof. Oh well! Hope the good times continue for you in any case!
    N
    Norzan
    Game doesn't even look better than many other Switch titles, even remasters like Xenoblade Chronicles 1 looks better.
    I got a Shiny Eternatus code left over so if anyone wants it please PM me!
    has anyone commented on your current avatar? the lighting reminds me of Yoneyama Mai's illustrations somehow
    Blast
    Blast
    Yeah I get what you mean with the flowing hair and stuff lol. You're the not first but thanks for commenting ^^
    I'm watching Digimon Adventure, it's pretty good :D
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    I love that series! It's amazing :bulbaLove:.
    Reactions: Blast
    InfiniteBakuphoon
    InfiniteBakuphoon
    I’ve always been curious about Digimon! Particularly the various anime series. The two Adventure series seem to have a something of a reputation (or at least a very strong nostalgia pull), as does, to a lesser extent, Tamers (the one that I’m really interested in given that the writer of Serial Experiments Lain was the head writer, among other reasons). Don’t know about the others, though, other than that they exist (and that Frontier is supposedly “weird” — and somewhat of a black sheep — compared to its predecessors).

If you don’t minding me asking, are you watching dubbed or subbed? At least here in the States, it appears that dubbed is all that we (officially) get, even though they apparently made official subbed versions of at least some of the series available at some point, albeit via some strange and roundabout channels (the PlayStation Store!?) and at a supposedly questionable level of quality. Given that the first few series aired in the late 90s/early 2000s and that anime tended to be very heavily edited in the West during that time, I wouldn’t be surprised if the original Japanese versions had some significant differences from what we got…
    Blast
    Blast
    I watch the Japanese raws so I wouldn't know about the American version. If you're interested I'd recommend it since I'm really liking it so far!
    hello we're paired for the randbats tour in bulbaleague conference. i'm edt (gmt -4). what's your timezone and what times are good for you? i'm also generally more responsive over discord, if you have it, feel free to add/reach out to me Andy Snype#9304
    Blast
    Blast
    I'll send you a message on Discord later to arrange a time for our battle!
    Andy Snype
    Andy Snype
    hey man it's been a few days and i haven't got any message over disc from you, everything okay?
    Blast
    Blast
    Yeah, I've just been busy this week. I'll be able to battle during the weekend so I'll contact you then.
    Leaving this website until after the ShSw release due to the datamine, see you in three weeks everyone ^^
    Rainami
    Rainami
    kek
    Blast
    Blast
    Just heard from my friend there was nothing out yet but you got me good LOL
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    Blame Kaphotics and that guy Matt for that. The only one that has not pranked people yet is SciresM, and that still makes me nervous.
    Thank you very for liking my post in my thread and really so beautiful so awesome avatar
    Blast
    Blast
    You sure have good taste, Lillie-chan c;
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Thank you my friend
    Nice New avatar. It is much cuter than before
    Blast
    Blast
    Right? I love how her blue eyes match the background as well :3
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    It's so awesome and really show how she and you are beautiful and wonderful. I really see this picture as the best
    Very cute Avatar. Glad to be the first one who post here, and thank you for posting in my thread
    Blast
    Blast
    Thank you and nice to meet you too! I love Dawn as well :3
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Glad that you love dawn, and I think the girl, and hope dawn make us become best friend too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom