• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Rocket Messiah
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rocket Messiah
    Rocket Messiah
    Pretty sure after Project Mew it is going to get down 40%. How can you get hyped with this?
    Jez
    Jez
    It’s so depressing... It’s a shame... TT_TT
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    That's terrible, things like that almost make me wish they just stayed happy in Alola :mad:. I have tragic news for the Latin America fans, Jessie's Spanish voice actress died this April 27 (coincidentally on my birthday). It's a huge loss for the Latin fandom, this actress has been Jessie's voice since her first appearance until now, same with James and Meowth voice actors. Here her voice was iconic, she will be missed R.I.P.
    This goes to @TRNatalie @Jez @robinhood629 and @ii kanji

People who love Team Rocket as much or even more than I do.

What the writters of the Pokémon show are doing to Team Rocket is depressing. They show no love for Pokémon, in fact they have no Pokémon and they hardly appear

But is more than just that. Look how unoriginal they are in this series. They only use the gatcha and nets. They used the Pikachu Bus in an episode and that's all , no mechas to counterattack Pikachu no strategies, no amazing plans , just brute force . In the DP series Seviper, Yanmega,Cacnea, Dustox and Carnivine always were the last resort, cause they knew in battle they could not win but they were so desesperated that they tried.

I know personality wise they are not much different than the Johto ones who were somewhat funny but then there is something wrong with the, Is like they have no humanity, no soul. Say whatever you want about Black Suit Rockets in Unova, but they had bad luck, the cancelation of their episodes were a fatal blow to them, and atleast Meowth was still a goof in that series, and by the way what is wrong with Meowth in this series? he is just like and extension of Jessie and James, like a mascot.

If you want to show Pokemon show them in the wilderness or make them be the villains of the weeks as they did in Pokemon BW. And I have to say that Team Rocket is not even the villain of the week is the villain of the month cause they appear so less. And when they do they suck almost all the times.

In SM we got quality over quantity and we gladly accepted it.

In Journeys we have neither quantity neither quality.

Without episodes like the Dustox one, or the Inkay episode I would not be a fan of Team Rocket. And this hurts, hurts a freaking lot.

Look how they masscared my boys.

But I still have HOPE, maybe cause I'm an idiot just like them, I have HOPE that in somethime we will have fun again with Team Rocket, HOPE that we will laugh again with Team Rocket, HOPE that we will get sad with Team Rocket, HOPE that we will cry again with Team Rocket. HOPE that we will get happy again with Team Rocket.

HOPE.

We as members of the greatest Team of all universe we have to have it. Cause remember:

Maemuki Roketto-Dan

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAFiU1rN4DQ
    Jez
    Jez
    I feel exactly the same as you coupled with a feeling of helplessness. At this point I have the impression that the scientists at the Sakugari Institute are being treated better than our TRio. I don't understand how such iconic and ancient characters can be treated so badly. But what can we do to change this? Write to OLM? To Pokémon? At TV Tokyo? I think they will remain deaf to our supplication ... They no longer care about our so beloved characters ... I have no hopes anymore
    Rocket Messiah
    Rocket Messiah
    The only thing we can hope is than in 2 or 3 years OLM and TV Tokyo demands a change, or wait for Gen 9.
    Reactions: Jez
    ii kanji
    ii kanji
    There is always hope. I am certain this nonsense will end before we even realise it, and we can go back to enjoying them next gen.
    As a Team Rocket fan I feel insulted.

Are they insinuating that they do not threat well their Pokemon?

For the love of Arceus.

25 years and they know nothing of them.
    Reactions: DynamicFusion
    GrookeyFan77
    GrookeyFan77
    Tbh It was moe cuz Grookey liked Goh more, not cuz TR abused it.
    Eitarou
    Eitarou
    The Gatchat 'mons aren't even their own personal Pokemon.
    Rocket Messiah
    Rocket Messiah
    They even threated good Gyarados and Tyranitar.

I have a problem with how Team Rocket is threated in general starting with the Gatcha and ending with how they looked today.

We have to make them look really bad so Goh can be a Pokemon Messiah or something.

He even has prophetic dreams about his captures now.

For Team Rocket fans this series is too much I swear.
    In the Johto and early Hoenn days I thought the anime could not live up to what the Pokémon games were.

I thought that the anime was bad cause it make look the whole concept of Pokemon childish and stupid, but during Sinnoh this idea dissapeared out of my mind.

But now thanks to Go and the Gatcha and the whole childish concept they are trying to make in the show this idea come back to my mind.

This anime does not even live up to the worst Pokemon main series game that are Sword and Shield.

What they are doing to the lore they were building for 20 years is unforgettable. Suicune is the last straw.

Go is the worst thing that has happened to this anime.

2 years can come soon enough.
    Silktree
    Silktree
    I dislike how most legendaries are handled (either they get too little screentime or they end up looking not very legendary, to put it mildly for Suicune), but I liked the Golurk, Flygon and Aerodactyl episodes. They should stick to that style for Go's development.
    GrookeyFan77
    GrookeyFan77
    The Aerodactyl one was meh but Golurk sucked. He didn't deserve it. Scorbnny and Beedril were 1 shot and Darmanitan needed help to defeat it. And the Flygon one was about Ash's development.
    Silktree
    Silktree
    Go may not have deserved Golurk, but the setting and raid battle were solid. The Flygon episode was about about Go reminding Ash of his unorthodox style, which his depression had made him forget.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom