Bulbagarden

EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
It looks great! I love Gravity Falls, on a page where I used to have an account I used Mabel as my avatar all the time :bulbaLove:.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Thanks! I love the show and Mabel as well. She's silly, funny and strong. Which episode did you like the most?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Yes Mabel is my favorite character, I love her. My favorites are Weirdmageddon 2: Escape from Reality, Dipper and Mabel vs. the Future, The Last Mabelcorn, Sock Opera and A Tale of Two Stans. And yours?
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Those are some powerful and moving episodes. I like Irrational Treasure, The Time Traveler's Pig, Soos and the Real Girl, Blendin's Game and The Last Mabelcorn. Which characters did you not like at all?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
I don't exactly hate any character, but Robbie was annoying. And while Bill is the reason I started watching the series for some reason I started to like him less after the Weirdmageddon, this doesn't mean that I hate him, I just wanted to mention this, when I see his episodes before Weirdmageddon I remember why he was my favorite character. Now I prefer Gideon, in fact Gideon now is one of my favorite characters :ROFLMAO:. And yours?
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
I disliked Robbie. He was too angsty and a bit of an antagonist. I also disliked Pacifica's parents. They were too snobbish and pretentious. That's basically it. There's not many characters to hate in this show.

Bill is the perfect villain. Gideon actually redeems himself and can be quite cute. Even Stan has his endearing moments.

Which magical creature would you have liked to own from the show?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Sorry I have to go, I'll answer all your questions later, I love talking about this show :giggle:. If you want you can say your answer first.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
It's alright. See you later. Me too!
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Most of the creatures aren't exactly suitable to have in a house :ROFLMAO:. But it would be cool to be friends with friendlier members of Bill, the Shape Shifter and the Summerween Trickster species. And from the shorts the Hide Behind and the Candy Monster are kind of cute, and you?
Back
Top Bottom