• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden

Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
That's true. I didn't think of that. I would like a fairy. Adorable, tiny and magical.

The Multibear would fun to hang out with. We could listen to all the latest pop songs.

I would also like a unicorn. But they look like big jerks.

What life lessons did the show teach you?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Yes how did I forget about the Multibear, cool, kind and with the voice of my dear Alfred Molina :love:. I also thought about the fairies, I didn't mention them because they didn't appear much but yes it would be cool to be friend of a fairy. I love fairies. And yes the unicorns were jerks, I would like to have one, but not one from this show :ROFLMAO:.

That family is the most important thing in your life, a beautiful and important lesson. And you?
Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
Sometimes characters just appear for one episode. So it's easy to forget them. I'm fairy fan too.

Those unicorns are acting cray-cray.

Dreams shouldn't get in the way of family.
Standing together is stronger than standing alone.
Do not hold grudges. Learn to forget and forgive especially when it comes to family.
When life plants a wall in your way, look for different angles to overcome the obstacle. If one way doesn't work, try another.
Hold onto cherished memories. They are treasures.

Who would you date in the show if you could?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Yes very Cray-Cray :ROFLMAO:, when I was a little girl I wanted to be a fairy, who doesn't want beautiful wings and magic. Very great lessons :giggle:. I would love to date Stan, or Ford, please don't think I'm crazy they're both great men :sneaky:. Soos is a good option too he's very sweet, and you? this question is very interesting.
Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
That's adorable! :giggle: You'd be able to fly and do almost anything. I would want the magic. Magic makes tasks easier, just have to be careful not to get lazy.

Thanks! I can see their appeal. They both are tough, fierce and have big hearts.

Soos is just on a whole different level. Scores 12 on a dating quiz with a total of 5, I think.

I would date Dipper. He's adorable and he has a cute sneeze.
Wendy would also be a potential date. She's tough and has the heart of a warrior.
And maybe also Mabel. She's silly and knows how to have fun.
And lastly Thompson. He's friendly and just needs a bit of a boost in confidence.

Who would you want as a roommate?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
You described the Stan twins perfectly :giggle:. Those are great options, my sweet Mabel would definitely be a fun date, and I definitely would want her as my roommate, and you? and also, what is your least favorite episode?
Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
Thanks! Get ready for a bright colorful room brought to life with artful magic. I would like to see such a room.

Soos. He would be messy. But he's a somewhat skilled repairman and he enjoys video games.

I don't like The Hand That Rocks The Mabel. Gideon is way too intense and attached to Mabel in that episode. And you?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Sorry for the late reply my internet is slow sometimes. That would be the best room ever! Soos was my second option, he would be a great person to talk to. The Golf War, I forget to mention it but I don't like the Lilliputtians even though I love Patton Oswald's voice, but Polly and Big Henry were cute.

And Dipper vs. Manliness, I love the Multibear but the episode itself isn't the best. It was the first episode that I watched, and I wasn't interested in the series until I casually watched Sock Opera. What was your first episode and your first impression? I already told you mine :ROFLMAO:.
Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
Don't worry. It happens. Definitely! My second option was Wendy. She would get me out of the house. They were an annoying bunch, always going to war against someone. That was a touching moment. I almost cried.

At least the Multibear made the episode somewhat watchable. Sock Opera was odd, but I love how Mabel stands up for Dipper and gives up her chance with Gabe. I just realized that Gabe looks exactly live Sev'ral Timez. Was he a clone that escaped at one time?

It was so long ago that my memory is fuzzy. But I think it was Tourist Trapped. I followed the series on TV. My first impression was: What's that book? What's Stan hiding behind the vending machine? I had so many questions, and so little answers. But I was hooked.

I have to go to bed. It's 2 AM. So I'll see you later.
Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
I'm up for chatting if you want.
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Go ahead, you can ask me anything you want :giggle:.
Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
What is your dream life?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Being an animator and have my own show, I'm even talking to GalacticRonpa about that right now :ROFLMAO:. And yours?
Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
Whoa. I hope it works out for you. You could always start on Youtube and gain a following there. How long have you been doing animation?

I would like a peaceful, quiet life living in a house near a forest or woods. Going for a hike or a picnic in forest or just enjoying the sunshine. That would be ideal for me.
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
That's beautiful, I wish you the best luck :giggle:. I like animation since I was thirteen years old, I have drawn and written my ideas but so far I haven't had the opportunity to actually animate, I want to do it professionally but if it doesn't happen as you say there is always YouTube :ROFLMAO:.
Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
Thank you!

That's a shame. I'm sure you'll get an opportunity eventually if not, just create your own. Well, it would help to have a following. Twitch might help as well.

You can also ask me anything.
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Thanks for your good wishes :bulbaLove: . I'm going to sound like Oak here but, are you a boy or a girl? it really doesn't matter but I'm curious :ROFLMAO:. And what is it like to live in South Africa? I always wanted to visit your country, have you ever been to the savannah?
Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
It's alright. I was expecting that question. I'll be open and say that I'm a guy. It's tough sometimes with the crime rate being a bit high. But it's also comforting. There's many wonderful people to meet just walking down the street, but caution must also be exercised. Yes, I have also gone on a safari. The group I went with were young kids, so they were a bit of a pain. But still the wildlife was beautiful to see.

I would love for you to come visit. But it's tough with the current environment and the pandemic.

What other countries would you like to visit as well?
EternalPokéFanGirl
EternalPokéFanGirl
Oh you're so lucky, I always wanted to go on safari, I love the african wildlife. Thanks again for the good wishes, I hope to visit your country one day. I'm sorry, I thought you were a girl :ROFLMAO:. Other countries that I would love to visit are France, Australia, Italy and Japan. Now I have to go but I would also love to know which countries you would like to visit :giggle:.
Captain Bubbles
Captain Bubbles
Thanks. I'm sure you'll go one day. You'll be the famous animator gracing the savannah with your presence. :ROFLMAO:

You're welcome!

It's alright. My principal in eighth grade called me by a female name in front of the entire school. This was my first day. We had this blazer ceremony. It was tradition to receive one.

Those are some beautiful countries. I would love to visit the UK, Japan, Australia and the United States.

See you later then.