Jyo
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just a sweet and sad video I was watching, even made me cry at times
    I actually had to spend a few minutes drying off the tears from my eyes
    (music used in the video, sadly didn't help much)
    I'm sure a few seen either the video or parts of the comic

its still such a fun comic to watch - Eevee and Alolan Vulpix

@EternalPokéFanGirl @dawn dusk , try not to watch it, its sad,might be something you two might want to still watch
    my June theme of grass types will be fun for me, as keeping it also partly Football-related
    one of my OC Leafeons is from North Macedonia, for the first time N. Macedonia made it to the EURO, - will work out for me

1st - to - 5th - Serpeior
    6th - to - 10th - Decidueye

23rd - to - 26th - Roselia
    27th - to - 30th - Sawsbuck

between 1st and 10th, and again from the 23rd until start of July, will use different grass types I like

complicated part, Leafeon and my own OC Leafeon named Zoran;
    11th - Leafeon
    12th and 13th - Zoran ( North Macedonia vs Austria - prediction: 1-3)
    14th and 15th - Leafeon
    16th and 17th - Zoran (Ukraine vs North Macedonia - predication: 2-1)
    18th - Leafeon Day
    19 - Leafeon
    20 and 21 - Zoran (Netherlands vs North Macedonia - prediction: 4-0)
    22 - Leafeon

(might continue with Zoran if for what ever miracle n. Macedonia makes it out of their group - will use Zoran a day before for prediction and again during game day - from my predicitons n. Macedonia will not make it out of the group, will scareo two goals both by Goran Pandev, once against Austria and one against Ukraine)
    working on a few drawings, might get them uploaded and shared on Deviant Art and here on my Bulbagarden art topic before the month ends if I'm lucky... and work doesn't get big

working on 3 larger drawings, two are for fun, featuring friends - and one is a friendly gift I'm making for another (yes, it does feature a 'human' since that's how my friend wanted it to be) - bigger background
    two are:
    Lucario friend, and a few of my Eeveelutions - background somewhere in Utah
    another featuring Turkish, Greeks, and Cypriot friends having good time - background Hagia Sophia
    those three will take me a while to finish

also doing about 4 or 5 funny drawings - featuring some of my Eevees and non Evee sonas
    one is my espeon - Jyo wearing a TRio R shirt
    I know I'll try to work on another Star Wars related drawing, and will try to at least make one that isn't Pokemon, but Dinsey related, for some different practice

the one i do have mostly ready, is something funny that came to mind, while watching an Austin Powers movie.... one of my Eevees trying to get Jyo Espeon to look like a Sphynx cat, so it's holding an electric hair cutter, and Jyo making that 'frightened' arched-back cats make when surprised
    20210515_155517.jpg
    You got a Star Wars shirt delivered?
    Jyo
    Jyo
    not yet, it barely ship not to long ago, not even tracking number has updated
    will take a photo of me wearing it when it arrives

was going to order Millenium Flacon 3D puzzle... but will save for next Pay Day
    instead I ordered another work shirt and a Greece football jersey
    Nice avatar, pal!
    Reactions: dawn dusk
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thanks
    Lucario does remind me of Anubis, one of the gods of ancient Egyptian
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    Yup. In fact, I think it was one of the inspirations.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    that's true
    i also love geography and acnicnet Egyptian culuter, one reason I love it so much
    MIENFOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Jyo
    Jyo
    during the 5th gen was my favorite Pokemon for a long time
    even had a ferret as pet, similar species the Mienfoo is based on
    skywaffles
    skywaffles
    Best Pokemon ever! Its a shame it was barely ever in the anime :-/
    Jyo
    Jyo
    same with fan art, not much popular either, only found a few of them
    there was three other arts I wish i could have used, but two were commissions and one was a gift drawing
    ferrets so much fun to play, but so hard to catch
    u[dated part o my info on 'about' section, to keep it short and current to my current self
    Hi buddy,
    Why did I come here? :unsure:
    :D yeah, your poisonous heat dragged me here.
    Gotta admit that this is one song I never heard about, although seeing it's Van Halen's singer I'll give it a chance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom