• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Hidden Mew
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Coulrd I request you to edit the JNS09 and JNS10 preview thread titles to match the translations used on Bulbapedia, which use Japanese Pokémon names? Thank you in advance.
    Hiya. Have you checked out Master Duel yet? If so how do you feel about it?
    Reactions: Hidden Mew
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Now to Timaeus, I've been playing it myself, at least a few duels a day. I find it fun, to an extent, I just wish for one it was a little less PvP focused at times, especially when there's 8 minutes to make a move. It can turn a 4 turn duel into feeling like a lifetime. And yeah the crafting system is good to counter the random way of unlocking card packs. I was just lucky day one to be able to build a D/D/D deck which was fine for Bronze. Then built a Shaddoll for now. Gonna have to see what's really dominating the game before making another buying decision.

And now for you, Mew. The start to my new year has been pretty standard, just working a bunch. And how about your start to your year? And I feel you there, I've been spending my time doing some gaming all around, and in addition to Pearl, and getting Arceus I'll need to be getting some more PS5 games as well.
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    I'm glad that you've had at least a good start to the year. Even standard is better than bad. My year has been going pretty well. I'm still hoping that we'll all have a better year this year. That's really cool that you got a PS5. Those are still really hard to get from what I've heard. Potentially being able to use a good Odd Eyes deck sooner in Master Duel is one of the reasons I'm tempted to start it sooner rather than later, even though I'm sure that will lead me down the rabbit hole of buying some of those cards.
    Reactions: Ebail
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah, I'll agree with you there, I definitely can't say it's been a bad start to the year. And that's good, I'm glad your year has been going well thus far. I got lucky back in August, and managed to be able to beat lots of bots in the quest of buying one at retail price, was a struggle, and yeah they're still really hard to get your hands on. They do have a deck purchasable right away that features various Yuya cards including a few Odd-Eyes ones, but as far as trying to buy the cards, well you can only buy gems with real money and just hope to pull the cards if you unlock the Odd-Eyes pack.
    "Joined Jun 16th 2006'

WOW You have been here a very long time!

That's some dedication right there! :bulbaWave:
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    Oh yeah, I've forgotten how long I've been here. I'm pretty sure I was primarily just lurking around for at least a bit of that time, but it has still been a long time for one site.
    So I'd started to re-watch Arc-V lately and it made me think about you so I thought I'd swing by and say hello.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah actually that announcement is what got me into all of this. I'd grown bored of Duel Links since it seemed to just push towards all PvP, but then I saw the announcement of various new game content upcoming, which included the Arc V world dropping so it pulled me back into Duel Links, and also got me to start to watch it again to get ready.
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    I can understand that. It's pretty hard to get all of the rewards for the PvP events and it can be really tedious to boot too. I was really surprised with just how many games they announced, especially when I just wrote off that Digital Next event when they announced it. As cool as it is that we'll get some new Switch games, even getting that Sevens Rush Duel game localized, the Arc V World was by far the highlight of the announcements. I've wanted that for years. Finally getting the chance to play as my favorite Arc V characters and get to use some of the archetypes from the series makes me so happy. I really hope that I can make an Odd Eyes deck with different Odd Eyes Dragons for Yuya.

I'm in the middle of my Arc V rewatch myself. I'm just about to finish the Xyz arc. I always get sidetracked with other shows and matters, so it can take me awhile to finish a rewatch sometimes, but every time I get back into rewatching Arc V, it makes me so happy and makes me want to keep watching it over and over again.
    Reactions: Ebail
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah, you've got to devote so much time to that, especially given the run of bad luck in duels you're bound to face. I have low expectations for Master Duel. While it seems cool, I already figure it's just going to be a game where you run into lots of people willing to spend plenty of money to build top level decks constantly. Cross Duel intrigues me though, and I'm curious to see what that's all about. But yes, the Arc V World was definitely the best announcement as they could have easily delayed it another year. Since we never got a proper Arc V game, only bits of pieces added to other little bits of games, it'll be nice to finally have something resembling a pure Arc V game, in a sense. If I've learned anything from the 5D's world it's that all the key cards will be UR, and otherwise useable via Skills only. Maybe Pendulum Dragon will be the free card we get when the world opens, though I feel like it's more likely we'll just get a free copy of basic Odd-Eyes Dragon. I'm sure the first pack though will feature a fair amount of them. There's a lot of archetypes I'll like to see coming to it now.

I just got to the episode now where they do their prison escape in the Synchro dimension. I feel you though, I mean it's easy to get sidetracked when watching something that isn't new/a once a week occurrence. That's how I'd felt about Yu Yu Hakusho though. I'd rewatched that myself, finishing up about a month ago, and when I was done I felt like wow I hadn't had enough yet, and instantly wanted to restart from the beginning again.
    Hi. This is RetroPokeFan (now PikaFriend). I have lost access to my account (as in I can't post anything or set up a password since I am unable to log into my old email account, I think my college I used to go to deleted it) meaning I now have to start over with this one. Just wanted to mention this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom