LightningTopaz
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My theatrical tour series is almost ready to start! My expanded map of Waku (which includes a LOT more of real Japan) is almost done!
    Welkamo
    Welkamo
    I can't wait to see your map!
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    It's really more like a list of places the group visits and performs in, as well as my outline of the story--there's plenty of Poke-parodies of real locations, as well as the actual Pokemon locations getting more places to see from their real world inspirations. There are references to Nintendo (the Nintendo of Waku building is in Goldenrod City, for example; even though it would technically be in Ecuteak if I was following the real world inspirations one to one) and Square-Enix (the Poke-parody of which is named Circle-Phoenix)
    I think I will start my traveling theater series with Kanto, Johto, Houen, Shinou, and more after all.
    Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon gave me an idea for a PMD fantasy celebrating the 35th anniversary of Zelda plus the 25th anniversary of Pokemon...
    Reactions: Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    How would you rank the PMD games? Also, what were your starter and partner pairs in the PMD games you have played?
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    I've only really played and completed MD Red, so a ranking would be hard. I have played parts of MD Time and Super Mystery Dungeon.

MD Red I played a Charmander with a Pikachu (finished and did a lot of the postgame stuff)
    MD Time I played a Squirtle with a Pikachu (got pretty far in, but didn't finish)
    Don't really remember what I was in Super Mystery Dungeon, but I did have a Pikachu partner (didn't get very far in because it was HARD.)
    My duology has become a trilogy...
    • Whaaaat
    Reactions: dawn dusk
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    To explain: I was initially going to write a set of two stories with the group showcasing ancient theater in an expanded Kalos (post Team Flare; and including a LOT more of real France) and a fan made Poke-Italy named Talie (which still needs its evil team taken down) Then while planning the map of expanded Kalos, I decided to include a post Chairman Rose and Hop is the Champion Galar, as well (based on more of the UK and possibly a fourth story based on Poke-Ireland).
    Brainstorming ideas for a tale of a theatrical tour of Poke-Italy (aka the Talie region) Even though Pokemon battling is not the focus, I have some Gym Leaders thought of (the League is in the Rome counterpart). a guide for Ash and the gang, the professor, and some Fakemon starters.

Also reworking my PMD actors idea...
    An interesting video about a lost Pokedex that never made it Westward...and proves that Poke-Germany, Poke-Spain, and Poke-Italy might exist!
    System Error
    System Error
    I usually just sidestep when I can, but with my worldbuiding writing wise I can mention the countries by name. Good when you have a more culturally diverse cast and say, want to put in a Swedish person when Poke-Sweden is probably never happening. :p
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    You never know...

For now, I am calling Poke-Germany Almania (based on Germany's Spanish name) Poke-Spain Espan, and Poke-Italy Talie (based on Italy's French/Kalosian spelling)
    System Error
    System Error
    Very true, they might surprise us.

I only came up with a name for Poke-LA, which I wrote out temporarily at least: Simult. Forgot how I named it, besides a similar way to Unova
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom