• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Misfit Angel
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WOW, Thanks for all the Likes.
    Misfit Angel
    Misfit Angel
    Of course! That's an impressive review you left for Ace! :)
    Patrick Haines
    Patrick Haines
    I figured I would practice my reviewing skills and earn some bonus points simultaneously. I am on pace to finish his story before Christmas too.
    Hello there. Sorry to bother you, but can I ask a question? Do you know how to link posts in a topic and link them? I want to make a table of contents for all the chapters in my fan fic and post them on the first post, but I don't know how to do it. I've never done it before, and everyone else has done it, so I want to learn how to do it, if that's alright.
    Misfit Angel
    Misfit Angel
    Sure! At the bottom of each post is a number (#2, #4, etc). Click on that, and the box that pops up will you a BB code snippet that will look like [ url="http://url"]text[ /url]. It's as simple as copying that and pasting it into your post, and editing the text between the bracketed sections (which will be the name of the topic you're grabbing the link of).

I'm not very good at explaining these things, so let me know if you run into problems.
    Reactions: Juliko
    Juliko
    Juliko
    Thanks! I managed to figure it out! Though not at first. I thought you meant to type some text and then copy the URL into it rather than just putting the entire URL on the post, brackets included. Silly me for not getting it at first. But thanks so much!
    Almost forgot to mention in responses, don't feel obliged to push out a MEGA REVIEW. Believe it or not, those comments are useful. I've got a couple of possible revisions for Chapters Four and Five already
    Misfit Angel
    Misfit Angel
    I don't feel particularly obliged, but it's something I wanted to do for myself. Also I was thinking that maybe I could smash a review league record with it, but since I don't participate in the review league...

Anyways, I'll try to get things done in a more timely manner.
    Hey! it's been a while, how's everything?
    Flaze
    Flaze
    Oh booy, I have to prepare my body then.

And I wanted to ask for some world building tips, I'm doing it for a project I have but like...I'm kind of intimidated about all the details that go into world building.
    Misfit Angel
    Misfit Angel
    You've come to the right person :p

Wanna move this to a private message? Might be easier to keep everything organized and visible then.
    Flaze
    Flaze
    Oh, yes please >.< can you send the first message?
    Just gatta say really love your current avatar~ ☞(◕‿◕)☞
    JustJeff
    JustJeff
    Hilda from 5th Gen~! Some pretty good fan-art there~ Pretty sure you can whip up a good 1 somewhere there~ Of course that's if you do~ ☞(◕‿◕)☞
    Misfit Angel
    Misfit Angel
    Actually, a friend of a friend came through on a promise to draw something for me just in time, it seems!
    JustJeff
    JustJeff
    oh! looks nice indeed! has an art style and my personal taste too! i like it!
    Hey, how have you been?
    Flaze
    Flaze
    That's kind of me right now with writing xD I'm on my last break from school before my last term but I only have a week left and...I haven't done much of anything :(

and I was gonna ask you if you wanted to erad my fic actually xD
    Misfit Angel
    Misfit Angel
    I've been told a lot of good things about it, but at the same time, I've been hesitant to start on what's already released since I'm not the biggest fan of the genre you've chosen to work with. I'll give a few chapters a look and see if I can get immersed in it.
    Flaze
    Flaze
    Well, I'm still glad if you can give it a shot xD you can start with the one I just posted too if you want :(

But still thanks regardless.
    Is it odd that both our birthdays are only a day from eachother? Also, loving the work I'm seeing with the designs and stories you're making keep at it girl!
    Misfit Angel
    Misfit Angel
    Curious yes, odd, not particularly. :p Thank you for taking notice of my stuff, it's always nice to get a bit of attention for the things I do!
    The story behind it is mostly just that I don't take myself seriously. I suppose I could go on about how I don't feel like I really deserved the award, but honestly I just put Psyduck in there because I thought it would be funny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom