• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually know the song you're referencing in your title.
    • Love
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    its good someone knows the reference.
    one of my favorite songs by green songs
    got the Road Champs Police Series - Missouri in the mail today, so awesome looking.
    its based on the Crown Victoria, from the 90's
    I'm sure it might catch @Chevywolf30 attention.... got the Crown Victoria model of the Washington State Patrol, temporarily have it next to m Eevees
    20210915_175012.jpg
    Reactions: Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    That's nice, I had an Arkansas State Police officer help me when I locked my keys in my car once.
    • Love
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    I have never seen a washington state patrol car. I hope to never see one, because that would mean I get in trouble, or messed up very badly. Either way it's good they're around
    • Love
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I had a positive encounter with the WSP once, shared it above
    I see them a lot on the freeways, even in the middle of Seattle.
    • Whaaaat
    Reactions: Greninjaman
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    YOOOO israeli doritos are dopeeeeee. what flavor (do they taste like)?
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I'll get to find out another day, I have not yet opened them.
    already had too much to eat this day (nachos, chicken, and

I already love other Israeli foods, so I know their Doritos will taste good
    good thing the store I work at has a huge Kosher section, almost an entire aisle, so I get to try newer stuff I had not tried before.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Almost an entire aisle is a “huge” kosher section? The regular grocery stores in my neighborhood have three aisles, plus a deli, plus a bakery, plus a dairy section.
    And there is at least one grocery store that only sells kosher food.

…there are a good number of Jews in my neighborhood.
    working on two drawings... one I can share since no writing on it, does have the Tashkent Market (bazaar as they are called in Uzbekistan) as the background, or at least part of it..

The earlier part of the 2 part drawing, can't share art itself, can link, it does have quite a lot of Uzbek on it, no English what so ever.
    working on another drawing, featuring some of my Pokemon sonas, and some of one of my friends on Deviant Art.
    tough background...

Hagia Sophia looked easy from photos and videos I seen... attempting to draw one is so complicated, so many little details.
    Hagia Sophia has changed a lot over time, used to be a church, then museum, then a mosque, then again as a museum....

today part of it is a mosque, and part of it is a museum.
    Located in İstanbul, Turkey
    Todd does seem pretty clever.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    it is, in the cartoons is portrayed as unintelligent or 'dumb/stupid' is always clever of the group

not sure if you ever eeen the cartoon - "The Foxbusters" a few clips might still exist on YouTube.
    That Sylveon avatar you have is very pretty
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thanks, wish I had drawn it, I did give credit, is in the signature, so you can see it full size and comment on it

going to keep it for another day or two
    will try to avoid ping-ponging so much in topics, trying to give others a chance to reply to topics. At least in majority of Fun/Games areas I'm on such as "Ban User Above You" - "What is the User Above Known For" - "Lie About the User Above You" - and "What the Avatar Tells You About Them"
    to try and make it a bit more fair to other users to reply
    @EternalPokéFanGirl @Max1996 @BigDocFan
    will reply to a topic if its been two or three days with no replies.
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    I really don't think you have to modify the way you comment, you already comment the right amount, and there actually aren't many recurring players. Besides, the small discussions we have are some of the parts I enjoy the most, we don't have to take away the interactivity from the games. I think we just need common sense to know when enough is enough.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    do notice less replies in those topics.
    something silly I might try, a least one or two weekend between this month and end of the year, will use a 'random avatar' non-Pokemon related of something I like
    for a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

a bit of different - not going to say what it is
    @EternalPokéFanGirl
    happy to report, survived the hottest ever Seattle day, still alive to have to fun times kind of funny, we broke the record twice. previous was in 2009 when it got to 103 F (39 C) Sunday we was at 105 F. (40 C)... that record didn't even lasted 24 hours, Monday it got to 108 F (42 C) no worry, didn't suffer too much, at the time record high hit and stayed for a while around 4:40pm, I was working inside a store, air conditioned and plenty of water see next time, still here to have fun
    its going to be such a terrible weekend, and worst Monday
    Heat Wave catching up to the Pacific Northwest
    Saturday: 99 F - 37 C
    Sunday 106 F - 41 C
    Monday 109 F - 43 C

will have plenty of water to try to cool down and stay hydrated
    Had Turkish style food for the first time, I loved it
    Lahmacun so tasty, same with the Kunefe and pida, looked small, got full
    couldn't even eat my dessert, Baklava

hard to pick between Turkish or Greek food, love them equally..
    so full, going to have a good night rest
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    just constrict the food lmao
    In all seriousness, turkish food seems good! I love trying different kinds of food.
    • Gold Star
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thanks, I love trying out all kinds of food, never know if i'll like something if I never give it a try
    When U Have Time. I Sent A LOT Of Trailers On The Other Place LOL.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Thanks, I'll take a look at my Saturday... had long working day
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    M Gotcha, Sorry For Bothering U.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom