• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
CuboneKing
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, can anyone with the ability please change my name back to CuboneKing? Thank you kindly
    Discuss
    main-qimg-639bf0145937ade0889e0e611f3b2ecc-lq.jpeg
    DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    The charcubone lost two toes on each foot when they put on the skull...?

But it could explain A-Marowak being part fire-type I guess, reawakening lost/latent fire powers. Not sure why doing that would be exclusive to Alola though. Besides I think the dex entries already have an excuse for that one.
    CuboneKing
    CuboneKing
    Interesting. Charmander and Cubone do have very similar body types, and the skull does line up quite a bit with Charizard, except for maybe the nostrils. That said, Dawning is right about the toes, Charmander doesn’t have back spikes and supposedly dies when its flame goes out, and Cubone has a far longer snout (longer than baby Kangaskhan for that matter). But, this is a world where a tiny fish can turn into a big red octopus, so who knows. Quite interesting indeed.
    I don’t really know where to ask this so I guess I’ll do it here. All the options in the text box are grayed out for me, so I can’t italicize, post images outside of attachments here, spoiler tag, any of that. Anyone know why that would happen and if there’s any fix?

Attachments

• B91DB3E1-ECCD-43A2-BBD5-0092BBC445EE.png
      B91DB3E1-ECCD-43A2-BBD5-0092BBC445EE.png
      395.9 KB · Views: 164
    • Gold Star
    Reactions: lisianthus
    Okido
    Okido
    click on the three vertical dots next to the Preview button, then click on the brackets icon that says "Toggle BB code":
    unknown.png
    Sometimes this gets left toggled "on" by mistake (or seemingly just toggles itself on randomly), and it grays out all of the text editor's shortcuts until it's turned off. xP
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    Orchid is exactly right!! I had that a few months ago and that's how it got fixed~
    CuboneKing
    CuboneKing
    Oh snap there it is. Thank you!!!
    I’m doing a deep clean/reorganizing of my room and closet. I found a bunch of old Pokémon figures and thought you guys might enjoy what came out of that

Attachments

• A3942B38-7B0A-41AC-B850-2EBEBDBD73CC.jpeg
      A3942B38-7B0A-41AC-B850-2EBEBDBD73CC.jpeg
      2.9 MB · Views: 182
    Speaking of "kings" and "thrones", have you heard this song? It's a SUPER special song to me--, it's called Find Your Throne by Origami Angel...
    • Gold Star
    Reactions: CuboneKing
    CuboneKing
    CuboneKing
    I’d never heard it before, but I just checked it out and I really like it :) cool instrumental with very uplifting lyrics that definitely come in handy right now. Thank you for sharing it with me :)
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    Yeah! That whole album deadass sorta saved my life. Maybe not that serious, but it has gotten me through a bad part, and helped me to well, become who I am, maybe...I only listen to it on special occasions, like I timed it to end when New Years' hit--and I went to a concert of theirs in Seattle with my mom a month ago~

If you ever have time, please listen to the whole thing start→finish--I think you might like it heh.

You're the goddamn king of the universe man. 忘れないでね。
    CuboneKing
    CuboneKing
    I will definitely get around to that :) I’m glad it’s done so much for you, and that concert sounds awesome. Right back atcha, king or queen or anything else in between lmao
    thanks for following, hope you has a fun time reading replies
    CuboneKing
    CuboneKing
    Oh for sure, work is the worst. What kind of job do you have?
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I enjoy it most of the time, some days can just be more frustrating than others
    I work at a grocery store stocking the shelves
    CuboneKing
    CuboneKing
    Well that’s good you enjoy it mostly, I’m sure that can definitely get frustrating though. I worked in customer service at a department store for two years and it broke my soul lmao
    フォローしてくれてありがとう!
    I thought to myself "Maybe I should follow this dude", and then forgot, because I'm kinda airheaded~ (maybe)
    But seriously thanks for following me because you reminded me! I hope we can have many great discussions here!!!
    I also am similar to you in that I joined as a kid (at least more in mind and years), and came back. Although I haven't came back as a full-fledged adult, though.
    But hey! We all take our paths and I'm glad ours intersected here man~!
    CuboneKing
    CuboneKing
    I’m honored you thought about it before I did LMAO thanks for being the first person to follow me on here in the better part of a decade!!
    CuboneKing
    CuboneKing
    I’m glad our paths intersected too and thanks for the warm welcome back :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom