2:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• We changed profile asthetic the same day XD
    • Love
    Reactions: EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Yes, what a coincidence :LOL:. In other circumstances I wouldn't change my avatar so often, but if I don't the games get repetitive soon.
    Artuditwo
    Artuditwo
    XD, I have been using the cinccino with sunglasses a lot before I got here, but I just made drawings, and the ones I like are my new pfp
    Question have you ever seen Batman: Under the Red Hood?
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Unfortunately no, I love DC's animated movies but for one reason or another I haven't seen them all :cry:. But I've seen some scenes, the one where the Joker tortures Robin and lets him die is more intense than most of what they show in DC and Marvel live actions :oops:. I wanted to give you some cute pictures like you did with me and answer you in the chat and your profile but I've been busy these days, I still owe you that my friend. Happy New Year Ducky! :bulbaLove:
    TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    I see, yeah that scene was intense. It's definitely one of the best DC movies for certain. No worries you've been a great friend as well. Happy New Year! :):bulbaLove:
    • Love
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Merry Christmas! Glad you like it, I've had those Hatterene images saved almost since I joined the forum, waiting for the right moment to use them. Thank you for the beautiful artworks, I love them :bulbaLove:, and above all thank you for being a great friend
    d4khcb1-393d3893-69e5-4df5-857a-99826855cd5e.gif
    Everything is frosslass XDD
    New fav? Or just Christmasy?
    Spr_5b_478_s.png
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    I love Froslass, it's my favorite Ice type :giggle:. Sorry but what do you mean by new fav? If you ask if I suddenly like Froslass the answer is no, it's one of my favorite Pokémon since I knew it, but yes, Christmas is a perfect time to use it, also a friend's post gave me inspiration. Maybe you don't know because you're new but I change my avatar very often, don't get used to seeing me with one look :LOL:.
    Artuditwo
    Artuditwo
    Cool, I also like frosslass, and I meant like if was competing with gengar before, and it won XD
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    That's funny :ROFLMAO:, I love Froslass but it's actually my first time using it as avatar, but it definitely won't be the last :LOL:. I've used Gengar four times if I remember correctly.
    How does 1 get a signature? :confused:
    Artuditwo
    Artuditwo
    Nice badges
    Thx!
    with two Fairy types in the team they pretty much have the battle won
    Yeah, mega evolves mawile, did you know that my cinccino(skill link), can actually 1 shot a greninja with bullet seed?
    Two shinies? that's lucky.
    Yeah, it was an event in Shield, and my friend rlly wanted a shiny, cause he never gets them, So we did a lot of frustating raids, I had an alcremie(cool poke) to do decorate on my friends zacian, BUUUUTTTT in exactly the 2 raids he didn't enter, BOOOMM shiny XD
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    That's cool, I forgot about bullet seed :ROFLMAO:.
    Artuditwo
    Artuditwo
    Two shinies? that's lucky.
    Yeah, it was an event in Shield, and my friend rlly wanted a shiny, cause he never gets them, So we did a lot of frustating raids, I had an alcremie(cool poke) to do decorate on my friends zacian, BUUUUTTTT in exactly the 2 raids he didn't enter, BOOOMM shiny XD
    Have you watched Encanto yet? If so, how was it? I'm not the biggest fan of modern Disney movies, but this one seems pretty cute/pretty (also the animation for We Don't Talk About Bruno is just... wow).
    • Love
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Hey! You just exposed me :LOL:, I'll be honest I haven't seen the movie yet, but I already listened to the whole soundtrack in several languages and I spoiled myself because for some reason Disney usually releases the storybooks before the movies, but I don't mind spoilers so that's ok :p. Maybe I should have waited but from what I've seen Aunt Pepa's family are already my favorites, and coincidentally We Don't Talk About Bruno just sealed the deal. I'll answer you in more detail in a couple of days if nothing gets in the way, I'll be a little busy tomorrow, sorry if you thought I was ignoring you, and yes old Disney will always be the best ;).
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Hello again! I watched the movie so I can finally give you a proper opinion :giggle:, I liked the movie, it's entertaining and the animation is beautiful. On the cons, the plot is a bit simple and it would have been nice to see a bit more of the other members of the family, but even so it's very enjoyable, the kind of movie that you can rewatch without getting bored.

About the characters my favorites remain the same, how not to love them, Pepa and Félix are couple goals, Dolores has a beautiful design and I love her personality, and Camilo, well, everyone went crazy hearing his voice in We Don't Talk About Bruno, and that only increased when watching the movie... and this is one of the few times that I fully agree with the popular opinion, definitely my favorite character though unfortunately he doesn't appear much, he's very charming and his voice is beautiful in every version. About Mirabel, our main character, she's very relatable, the type of person you want to be friends with, some scenes could hit home with people who have ever felt rejected or misunderstood by their family, which sadly is very common, we have probably all felt this way at some point even if our family loves us. As we already said old Disney will always be the best, but I would put this movie just below Zootopia and Moana, my favorite movies from the Disney 3D Era, and don't be surprised if I show my appreciation for other Encanto characters in the future ;). If you see the movie please don't hesitate to tell me your opinion, I would love to read it.
    Hi Sister,
    Sorry I wasn't come too much so i didn't know that you wtote happy birthday to me in 19 of may 2021. I came really grateful and so sorry for late

Newarby to say too you too. Just few mpre days before january 2022. One more month with 7 days or 6 days
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom