• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

lisianthus
lisianthus
I think I would. It'd be interesting to see if the gi in the shop shows a prevalence of martial arts practitioners. I think seeing a kyudoka would be super cool!!!
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
It is still very much in the planning stages at the moment, but I'm in the process of brainstorming moves for Ash and the gang's counterparts, the other Jeweled Clans (there are a LOT more than Diamond and Pearl in this version of Hisui--Pearl is the light elemental clan, and Diamond is the union of all the elements) other sects, the Galaxy Exploration team (who will be building the Pokedex in the background, as that's not the story I'm wanting to tell), and any evil sects our heroes clash with along the way.
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
I might also do a story in Hisui. Of course, it will be different to what you are doing.
System Error
System Error
I was going to pop in to say "maybe if you use original or in-game characters and not the Ketchum Krew" buuuuuut then I see confirmation they would be in so -- I liked that one fic with the original character joining them on stage that didn't go anywhere of all I've peeked into.

That said I'm probably going to basically ignore Hisui except for forms which are retooled to be Sinnoh-specific but I already knew my stuff was going to clash if they did anything official. Then again, that stuff I've written isn't necessarily true either, so it could be simply another form of the story.
Back
Top Bottom