• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
EternalPokéFanGirl
Local time
7:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, how you doing? Can't believe that it's been three months since I've been here xD Kinda busy and to be honest I was a little tired of Bulbagarden, not mentioning in a major art\writing block lol Now I'm going back to normal, finally.

How're your projects going btw? And wishing for El Chavo to come back to TV soon? lol I watch two major Brazilian El Chavo Youtube channels and they're talking heavily about it for two years, at least.
    Hi there! It's been a while since we've talked. How are things going?
    • Love
    Reactions: EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Hi my friend! I've been a bit distant, just making my usual little comments here and there, I haven't had much free time lately :confused_emoji:. But I've been good, thanks for asking, it's always a pleasure to receive your visits, how are you? :giggle:
    Welkamo
    Welkamo
    Doing pretty good! Trying to get in a better writing/reading/drawing routine (and a routine in general lol).
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    That's awesome! Coincidentally I'm also trying to be better at writing and drawing, but I can't see myself showing anything until I do something I consider really good, or at least average :LOL:.
    just stopping by to say your new profile theme is perfect! Kotomi was such a sweet character; now I'm thinking I really ought to rewatch Clannad sometime, lol
    Who's that character in your avatar? :unsure:
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Mayuri Kurotsuchi from Bleach. You have no idea how much I love this character, I'm currently rewatching the anime, and crazily fangirling for him, my poor brother and cousin have to listen to me all the time :sneaky:... Though he's probably not a character for everyone, he's a bit intense to say the least :ROFLMAO:.
    Hey, I just wanted to ask who the artist behind your newest post in the alternate avatar thread is.
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Sorry but I don't know, I found the image on Pinterest and the user who posted it isn't the artist. I even tried to search for it on Google Images but I couldn't, sorry again :confused_emoji:.
    Arceusgjengen
    Arceusgjengen
    Aw man.
    Anya = instant win. Which says a lot coming from you, haha!
    (…everyone really seems to like this show, don’t they? :D)

EDIT: Just to be clear, @EternalPokéFanGirl, I was saying that it’s “a lot coming from you” because your avatars are always really awesome anyway, and that this one was even more of a win, haha. I came back to this after I kind of rush-typed this (it was that kind of day) and it felt like something came out wrong, so I’m really sorry if there was a miscommunication there on my part…
    Love the new avatar and background BTW! It reminds me of my childhood, and the many, many times I heard, "I Just Can't Wait to Be King", on my Disney sing-a-long VHS tape I used to watch when I was a little kid. (I must have watched that about a hundred times, probably more than the actual Lion King movie itself. :D)
    Hi! I don't know if you already knew, but @takoyaki made this thread about cartoons.
    The one thing I consistently remember from Death Note is Ryuk watching Misa (my favorite character in Death Note, although Near is awesome too) cut usagi-ringo and it's so amazing lmao
    • Love
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    I love Misa too! No one beats Ryuk in my top but she's my second favorite character, I'll definitely use her as my avatar someday. It's also a nice surprise to hear that you like Near, he's usually very hated for being "poor man's L", but honestly I always liked him more than L :LOL:.
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    The time has come! I'm using her as avatar sooner than I thought :sneaky:.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom