EternalPokéFanGirl
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, how you doing? Can't believe that it's been three months since I've been here xD Kinda busy and to be honest I was a little tired of Bulbagarden, not mentioning in a major art\writing block lol Now I'm going back to normal, finally.

How're your projects going btw? And wishing for El Chavo to come back to TV soon? lol I watch two major Brazilian El Chavo Youtube channels and they're talking heavily about it for two years, at least.
    Hi there! It's been a while since we've talked. How are things going?
    • Love
    Reactions: EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Hi my friend! I've been a bit distant, just making my usual little comments here and there, I haven't had much free time lately :confused_emoji:. But I've been good, thanks for asking, it's always a pleasure to receive your visits, how are you? :giggle:
    Welkamo
    Welkamo
    Doing pretty good! Trying to get in a better writing/reading/drawing routine (and a routine in general lol).
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    That's awesome! Coincidentally I'm also trying to be better at writing and drawing, but I can't see myself showing anything until I do something I consider really good, or at least average :LOL:.
    just stopping by to say your new profile theme is perfect! Kotomi was such a sweet character; now I'm thinking I really ought to rewatch Clannad sometime, lol
    Who's that character in your avatar? :unsure:
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Mayuri Kurotsuchi from Bleach. You have no idea how much I love this character, I'm currently rewatching the anime, and crazily fangirling for him, my poor brother and cousin have to listen to me all the time :sneaky:... Though he's probably not a character for everyone, he's a bit intense to say the least :ROFLMAO:.
    Hey, I just wanted to ask who the artist behind your newest post in the alternate avatar thread is.
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Sorry but I don't know, I found the image on Pinterest and the user who posted it isn't the artist. I even tried to search for it on Google Images but I couldn't, sorry again :confused_emoji:.
    Arceusgjengen
    Arceusgjengen
    Aw man.
    Anya = instant win. Which says a lot coming from you, haha!
    (…everyone really seems to like this show, don’t they? :D)

EDIT: Just to be clear, @EternalPokéFanGirl, I was saying that it’s “a lot coming from you” because your avatars are always really awesome anyway, and that this one was even more of a win, haha. I came back to this after I kind of rush-typed this (it was that kind of day) and it felt like something came out wrong, so I’m really sorry if there was a miscommunication there on my part…
    Love the new avatar and background BTW! It reminds me of my childhood, and the many, many times I heard, "I Just Can't Wait to Be King", on my Disney sing-a-long VHS tape I used to watch when I was a little kid. (I must have watched that about a hundred times, probably more than the actual Lion King movie itself. :D)
    Hi! I don't know if you already knew, but @takoyaki made this thread about cartoons.
    The one thing I consistently remember from Death Note is Ryuk watching Misa (my favorite character in Death Note, although Near is awesome too) cut usagi-ringo and it's so amazing lmao
    • Love
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    I love Misa too! No one beats Ryuk in my top but she's my second favorite character, I'll definitely use her as my avatar someday. It's also a nice surprise to hear that you like Near, he's usually very hated for being "poor man's L", but honestly I always liked him more than L :LOL:.
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    The time has come! I'm using her as avatar sooner than I thought :sneaky:.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom