• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Okido
Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• When I saw your Eevee drawing (the one you posted yesterday), it looked familiar to me. I couldn't figure out why until now - it reminds me of Findus the cat. It is just a coincidence, I suppose? Or was there some inspiration :unsure:
    • Hi
    Reactions: Okido
    Okido
    Okido
    It must be a coincidence, but I can definitely see the resemblance! I had actually never heard of Findus until now, but oh my gosh what a cute character design :bulbaLove:
    7c0a871333c54e3869d7b252e78ce63f.jpg
    Hey, I’m wondering where that very kawaii Halloween Eevee avatar came from (all it’s missing are fangs, haha). Is it official art?
    • Hi
    Okido
    Okido
    It is! This time it's this official Halloween art from 2017.
    (I've been wishing it had some pointy little fangs too :wynaut:)
    well, it finally happened, everyone.
    I just accidentally ran from a Shiny Pokémon because I wasn't paying attention to my screen. :confused:
    That avatar… you have got to tell me where that came from. Or did you draw that yourself!?
    • Hi
    Okido
    Okido
    hahah no, not me! It's from this lovely piece of official merch. It was part of the Pokémon Center's Halloween line in 2015. :)
    • Gold Star
    Reactions: EternalPokéFanGirl
    dig
    dig
    The engine is a Pokemon, according to leaks.

Personally, I think it'll be a one of like Spiritomb, doubt it's legendary.
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    Yyyoooo that would be freaking awesome. I'd get one and name it Christine if it was an evil car engine mon
    • Love
    Dreary_Rowlet
    Dreary_Rowlet
    Yea, looks pretty cool ngl.
    i send yoUUUUU LOTS OF LOVE!!!
    • Love
    Okido
    Okido
    awww same goes for you Blanc!!
    I hope (the rest of) this weekend is good to you :)
    • Love
    Reactions: Blanc
    Pokémon Puzzle League is finally on the Switch N64 app today... i am very happy about that indeed
    • Love
    Reactions: lisianthus
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    I've heard about it, time to try it out!!
    • Hi
    Okido
    Okido
    I'll warn ya: it's basically packed to the brim with that ridiculous brand of Indigo League/Orange Islands dub goofiness. It may not be for everyone if you didn't necessarily grow up with that stuff, lol

Panel de Pon (on the SNES app) is the original puzzle game it's based off of - I think the style of PDP may be way more up your alley if you haven't tried it already!
    i hope your tamagotchi are doing well Orchid! and that you are too~
    • Love
    Okido
    Okido
    aw thanks tako! I'll be honest and say I haven't had an active Tama running for a while now lol. (Maybe someday soon I'll cave and get a Pix model, though.)
    I appreciate you stopping by to say hi!
    I'm unreasonably excited to hear Toby Fox's new songs for Scarlet/Violet. That guy has proved he's some kind of wizard when it comes to VG soundtracks.

Plus his style is so distinctive, I get the feeling it'll be super easy to tell which songs are his LOL
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    You're right!! It's super neat that he's like...doing collabs for a lot of games now, basically!?

I don't follow his music much, ofc I know his Undertale stuff, and I know that he did something for SSBU I think?but wow it's so amazing, good for him!!!
    • Love
    Okido
    Okido
    Yup! He's been making a lot of music for Game Freak projects for the last few years; a game called Little Town Hero on the 3DS and more recently the battle tower theme in SwSh.

It's really crazy to see, because he first got his start making an Earthbound romhack as a teenager — and now his games are on the Switch, and his character is a Mii Costume in Smash, and he's basically best friends with Nintendo, LOL. Stop giving me hope, Toby, we can't all be so lucky :P
    The legendaries having "ride on" in their names when pronounced is clever, seeing as they look motorcycle-esque.

Meanwhile I love Smoliv and Lechonk but why did you have to name them that D:
    Reactions: lisianthus
    Arceusgjengen
    Arceusgjengen
    Lechonk comes from from lechón, which is Spanish for suckling pig. It could be a combo of chonk, but I reckon that chonk didn’t originate on the internet, although I could be wrong.
    Hey - should be online for the next hour or so if you want to battle.
    • Hi
    Okido
    Okido
    oh dang, sorry for getting to this late! If you're still up for it I can send a challenge your way in a minute; if not that's cool too :)
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Missed this, sorry - how about 3PM today?
    Okido
    Okido
    sure, that works for me! (y)
    Today is May 22nd, so you know what that means — happy birthday Ash!!!!! :bulbaLove:
    Okido
    Okido
    for context:
    According to Takeshi Shudo's anime novelizations, Ash's birthdate is exactly 10 years, 10 months, and 10 days prior to the day he started his Pokémon journey. The same novelization states that Pokémon Trainers get their first Pokémon in April of the year following their tenth birthday. The very first episode of the anime aired on April 1st, 1997 in Japan — so if Ash's journey began on April 1st, that would make his birthday May 22nd.
    In other words, today is a national holiday.
    Hydrogenium
    Hydrogenium
    So... Ash is another person I know who has birthday on 22nd :confused:
    Artuditwo
    Artuditwo
    Isn't he STILL 10 years old??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom