• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
colours
Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• tumblr_82ef52a7a3a74aaa992691bc9031722a_74846af7_540.png

Thank you for closing that thread. There shouldn't be a place on this forum to post hateful conspiracies.
    When did you become an administrator here? (I assume this is the same angie from Pokecommunity).
    colours
    colours
    uhh last month or so? around there. c: and yes, it is!
    Palamon
    Palamon
    Cool. How are you doing? I came back here to observe the fanfiction forum, tbh since the Serebiiforums one is elitist lol
    Arceusgjengen
    Arceusgjengen
    Elitist in what way, may I ask?
    Hi! I saw you on Zelda Universe, I think! I've decided to plant roots here, too!

Also, Shaymin is good baby. :3
    Reactions: colours
    colours
    colours
    ooo i havent logged on there in quite a while! im surprised someone remembers me from there. xD but hi o/

and yes i love shaymin ❤
    EzloSpirit
    EzloSpirit
    I think your name showed up in the birthday list a day or two ago, so I saw it recently. (And if I'm correct, happy belated birthday! If not, then happy belated unbirthday!)

Giratina and the Sky Warrior is one of my favorite Pokémon movies, and about half of that is because of Shaymin! I would love to have a Land Forme Shaymin as a pet because it looks so pettable. :3
    colours
    colours
    it was two days ago. n.n thanks!!

honestly i find shaymin as such an underrated pokemon. i don't think it's disliked per se but i havent seen a whole lot of people like it, so this was very nice to see n.n i also liked the movie, as well!
    I have a quick question, apologies if this isn't the best way to go about this.

Once SwSh releases tomorrow, what will be the policy on spoilers? Will all leaked Pokemon and other information become non-spoiler free game? Thanks.
    toastghost
    toastghost
    i'm pretty sure we have to put stuff in spoilers in january, some people are getting the games for christmas and such
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    That's good to here. I was afraid my valiant effort not to spoil myself would go to waste the moment the games released.
    colours
    colours
    sorry for being unresponsive, was busy due to work!

but yes, chibighost is correct in that spoilers will have to be put in spoiler tags until early january.
    Many who read my comments may think of it being hateful or negative, when I am calm and just trying to express my concerns. If no one is going to help me understand, then why should I understand the rules and trust the admins that are just silent all the time?
    You know I'd been seeing it for a while now but never got around to saying this until now. Your avatar is absolutely adorable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom