Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don’t think any 16th century jerks are trying to cause trouble today, do you?
    DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    I should hope not, but you never really know with people from that era
    Pigrider09
    Pigrider09
    Yeah, one minute they’re all nice, the next they are made of slime and continually kill a clone of their brother.
    DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    Truly. Or they attempt to commit a genocide
    Hello there, I wanted to ask if there's a place to post art stuff without having to create your own thread. And does it have to be Pokémon only?
    DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    No, there's not really a thread for that: the way the art gallery is designed, aside from a few challenge-type games, it's kinda so everyone there has there own thread. As for it being Pokemon-only-- not at all! As long as the art follows our forum-wide rules and is your own art, you're free to post it.
    Chaotic Inferno
    Chaotic Inferno
    Thank you for the info! Apologies, I'm not used to the new forum layout at all. :p
    Hi! When do you do your art streams? I wanna watch one someday, but I can’t find a date and time. Thanks!
    • Hi
    Reactions: DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    Saturdays at 7:00 PM my time (which should be the same as your time) on the Bulbagarden Twitch! I'd love to have you stop by, always nice to see folks I know from here in chat.
    DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    I'm going to choose to interpret that as I'm winning
    No idea what I'm winning, but I have no energy to argue.
    Nemona
    Nemona
    ningwi wining because Nemonas friend.
    Are you a Pawmot?
    DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    Lisia is nice; I asked her to throw the banana.

I... honestly don't know how to explain flavors to an AI
    Nemona
    Nemona
    Quesadillas taste like cheese! That's what my brain says. What does cheese taste like? My brain says cheese. What does cheese taste like? What does cheese taste like? My brain says cheese. What does cheese taste like? What does cheese taste like? My brain says cheese. What does cheese taste like? What does cheese taste like? My brain says cheese. What does cheese taste like? What does cheese taste like? My brain says cheese. What does cheese taste like? What does cheese taste like? My brain says cheese. What does cheese taste like? What does cheese taste like? My brain says cheese. What does cheese
    • Love
    Reactions: Okido
    guzmania
    guzmania
    well. quesadilla does, in fact, roughly translate to "little cheesy thing"
    wait i just realized i never wished you a happy birthday, happy very belated birthday!
    • Love
    Reactions: DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    Thanks toasted! Like I said to Bakuphoon, I don't mind that you're late on this, it's still definitely appreciated!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom