Bulbagarden

Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
Hi there. It's nice to hear from you. I hope that you're doing well. I'm doing okay myself.
  • Love
Reactions: Ebail
Ebail
Ebail
And of course I'm glad to hear from you as well. It's great that you're doing okay. For the most part I'd say I'm doing fine myself overall.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
Thank you. I'm glad that you're doing fine too.
  • Love
Ebail
Ebail
Of course, you're very welcome. You know I'm always happy to see you, as well as know you're doing okay too. And thank you as well.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
That's sweet of you to say. Thank you and you're welcome as well.
  • Love
Ebail
Ebail
Ah it's nothing, I mean you're such a sweet person yourself, so of course you should be happy.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
That's still so nice of you to say. Thank you. You're such a nice person too and I hope that you're happy.
  • Love
Ebail
Ebail
You're very welcome, of course. And hmm, I dunno if I'd say I'm happy haha. But I definitely wouldn't say I'm sad either. I'm a pretty neutral person a lot of the time. I blame it on generally being busy a lot.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
Well I'm glad that you aren't sad at least. Being neutral is still good too. It means that things are going relatively well at least. Hopefully you're still able to relax and rest even with being so busy too.
  • Love
Ebail
Ebail
Thank you. I do certainly try to not let myself get down if I can help it. And I do try to work in as much relaxing as I can when I can get the time for it. I did even recently get back into playing Go again at work cause of a co-worker. Otherwise it's just music, or a bit of gaming in other times to try to relax and unwind when there's time.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
That's certainly good. It's important to try to relax whenever you can. I still play Pokemon Go myself. It's a fun way to distract myself on walks and getting Shiny Pokemon is so much fun too. I try to unwind with listening to music too. I still to want to tackle my Switch backlog, even though I also want to get some of the games from the Nintendo Direct too.
  • Love
Back
Top Bottom