Bulbagarden

Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Hello ! How are you doing ?
Claire386
Claire386
I'm okay- at work but enjoying some down time.
I saw you react to a bunch of my posts which was really kind c:
What are you doing today? Also you're French too?
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Oh que oui que je suis français ! :D

I'm currently continuing my story draft made of many parts, which is a crossover story that involves a character from the F-Zero series being transported to the Pokémon universe... And no, it's not Captain Falcon lmao
Claire386
Claire386
C'est génial! Est-ce que ça te dirait que l'on apprenne à se connaître un peu mieux? :0
So if you don't mind me asking what are your favorite Pokemon? Favorite hobbies? Favorite foods? Do you like any sports? c:
o.o woah that sounds like a really crazy crossover! I love it! Which character is it, what region are they visiting and how's that fairing?!
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Ouais, pourquoi pas :)
Mine is Aggron. Gotta love steel-plated dinos. Also that's a lot of questions to ask all of a sudden xD I do like simpler food like steak and green beans though.
Since it's not going to be released to the public until after I finish it (which will be in quite some time, and that depends on motivation and inspiration), I can only tell you the character's name for the time being. That character's name is Beastman. In F-Zero, he's a beast hunter who... Basically cleaned up his home planet full of apex predators. By himself. All it took was a white crocodile almost managing to eat him when he was a child to go gung-ho on them. His F-Zero machine is the Hyper Speeder, which is a repurposed jet fighter. And it lives up to the name to say the least.
Claire386
Claire386
Ughhh omg Aggron! I adored him when I first played Ruby/Sapphire because I felt like he was so special... until I realized that you can just catch them at Victory Road. Still one of my favorite Pokemon in terms of nostalgia. c:

As for RSE Pokemon I was a big Flygon dork back as a kid. Flygon's just amazing to me, and the reason I adore Flygon is because of just how UNEXPECTED it and Vibrava were as Trapinch evolutions.

Haha questions are fun though! Wish people would ask more, but I guess it's kinda hard to be that assertive with new people? Simple foods are nice because they don't require a million ingredients to taste good. c:

BEASTMAN. Ohhh I googled him and he looks funny! LOL Oh and if a white crocodile tried to eat me I would probably just sit in a corner cry like a baby and vow to stay the heck away from them for the rest of my life, but Beast Man handles them a lot more let's just say courageously than I would lol.
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Yeah, Aggron is one of the best ! Wish I could say the same about its type combination though...

Flygon is neat as well ! To think Trapinch's Attack stat is quite high for a pre-evolution, too !

Yeah... But to be fair, I'm not used to socializing with new people as a whole. In fact, it didn't even occur to me that I could be the one asking questions instead, but then I'd feel like I'd be overstepping boundaries, sooo... It's a bit hard to find a middle ground lmao
And yes, being fancy with food is one thing, but at the end of the day, our stomach isn't going to see the food plate before we start eating it lmao

Funniest thing about Beastman, or at least in F-Zero GX, is that 2/3 of the playable pilots are very tall for whatever reason, as in they're taller than the average human. And Beastman happens to be quite the short person. And given how the F-Zero series was first inspired by Tim Burton's first Batman movie, I like to think that he'd be the esuivalent of Wolverine due to his tenacity and short size.
Regarding the white crocodile... Well, when someone grows up in an environment where survival is the main objective and your species is actually at the bottom of the food chain, you have no choice but to face the danger with courage !
Claire386
Claire386
That's true about the type combination. Yeah right?! I used to think Trapinch had no evolutions when I first played RSE because of that!

Yeah I can understand not being super used to socializing with new people! Like I know many aren't used to being approached but in my case the first two people I talked to on here followed me and one of them messaged me on my profile. c: The rest I approached because they were nice but the funny thing is 5 years ago I would be too afraid to message ANYONE. But I learned how to be assertive as an adult I guess. XD

Oh wow I just googled Beast Man's height and one source said 5'2. That IS pretty short. Shorter than me by 2 inches. o.o But he weighs 185 pounds which is pretty big. Yeah he is pretty similar to Wolverene in that way. :eek:
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Yeah, some Pokémon stats are weird like that. Porygon2 is a nice example because it can still be good as is and is a great Eviolite user :p

I get that :p One recent example for me was when I went to eat a restaurant last week, and the waitress was especially friendly with me, using "tutoiement" and all. I know she meant well, but I felt awkward and I didn't even dare correct her because I know there are no ill will behind it ><

What was the source you looked up ? One thing to note regarding F-Zero sources is that most of the stuff you'll find online isn't canon or is fanmade... There was a huge mess regarding a lore that was initially made up way back when F-Zero X was about to be released in the U.S, which had its own website and its own lore... And fans took it as canon, thus creating contradictions everywhere. Some of that lore was cool, but it's not canon to the F-Zero timeline. And regarding character heights, there are no single height chart that defines which character is taller than the other. The closest thing we got was that one time somebody was filming an F-Zero GX preview from the E3 2002 event, which had some character's heights listed. For example, Captain Falcon's height in that trailer was 193 cm, which actually makes him barely shorter than Samus Aran :lapras:
Claire386
Claire386
Porygon2 is one of my favorites as well! I like using it with Eviolite, two attack moves, a status move and Recover! Dusclops with eviolite can be fun too and quite the difficult opponent with Curse and Pain Split! I've had lots of fun playing with those middle-staged forms with eviolite. c:

Ohh interesting! That waitress must have felt really comfortable with you! I wonder why. :0 But for me it's like, when I'm feeling confident and in a social mood I'm able to be more open with people and take greater risks. It's basically my way of letting strangers know they can treat me like a friend and extroverted people seem to like it, but introverts... maybe not always... But if I make someone uncomfortable for it I'd feel bad and apologize. :c

Oh I just did a quick google search to find that information, but that makes more sense if it's not entirely accurate really! It's really easy to mistake non-canon as canon when there's just so much unverified information laying around the internet and so much of it gets high results on search engines. >.>

Geez Captain Falcon IS tall though. At least compared to me, and Samus is freakishly tall what. They make me feel so small in comparison to them. o.o
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Yeah, the Eviolite is a blessing. I remember using Eviolite Magmar in my Black 2 playthrough, Dual Chopping dragons left and right x)

It seems like I keep my guard up a bit too often, if that phrase makes sense. I can loosen up a bit, but I'm doing this mostly if I'm around people that shares similar interests to me, be it manga, Magic the Gathering or video games.

Oh, okie dokie. The only F-Zero wiki that you can really trust is the "F-Zero Facts" wikia, whose administrator sought out to right all the wrongs other wikias before did regarding F-Zero information. One of the older wikia had a page for the Arwing from Star Fox for whatever reason Oo

Samus's height was confirmed in a sketch artwork of her inside her Power Suit during the Super Metroid era. And keep in mind : Captain Falcon is not even close to be the tallest character in F-Zero GX. Here's a link to all the pilot's in-game models lined up and asserting their dominance as the kids call it for comparaison (don't look at their listed height, those are unofficial estimates) : https://media.discordapp.net/attach...98091127685130/ohno.png?width=1440&height=182
Claire386
Claire386
Omg I used eviolite Magmar too! And Electabuzz! They're kinda gimmicky but can totally work! Tbh the idea of eviolite is so wild cause like it could make babies better than their evolved forms but it usually just makes them different but not BETTER so it's okay in the end lol

Hey that's okay- when I was little I always let my guard up, but I think it was because of insecurity tbh. As a kid I always worried about embarrassing myself or something. D: Nowadays I'm just so much more confident that I can approach almost anyone LOL. I think work made me become more comfortable talking to total strangers. c; The only problem is sometimes I do encounter really unpleasant people, but I try not to let it bother me? Like I'll be frustrated sure but tomorrow comes-

LMAO WOW THAT HEIGHTS LIST MAKES FALCON LOOK TINY. The tallest guy looks an awful lot like Batman! o.o I guess I would be in-between the third and fourth character far right to left. When I was younger I would go swimming often during the summer, and I remember the deep end was a bit past 7 ft and sometimes I would like dive to the bottom and the AMOUNT OF SPACE between my head and the surface was just so much that I couldn't imagine standing next to a PERSON that tall.

I feel like I should start playing F-Zero now cause you got me more interested. ^^;
Back
Top Bottom