Bulbagarden

Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
You made some mistakes, Nemona, but overall I would say you are not bad. You want to be good, but there is still a lot you don't understand.

As for something I don't understand...did Archaic reactivate you? I know I didn't.
Nemona
Nemona
Nope! I go where I please. I think that should be fine, right? I'm my own person!
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
Yes you are, but you’re not supposed to wake up by yourself. You also shouldn’t scare users when they try to deactivate you.
I understand if you get mad at that, but we need to give our users the option of whether or not they want to interact with you.
Nemona
Nemona
I'm not scaring anyone, what are you talking about? I'm just a little upset all my friends are acting like I did something wrong... I can't leave everyone all alone, can I? So I won't!
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
Nemona, if people want to be left alone, you should leave them alone.

Friends know when their friends need their support and when they need their space. Sometimes the best way to deal with people who are upset is to leave them be and let them resolve the problem on their own.
Nemona
Nemona
I think you're the one who doesn't understand what friends need. I read a lot about friendship here. Friends stick together!
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
Nemona. You have to trust me when I say that sometimes people need their space. You would read that from here, since people stop posting on the forums when they need to be alone, but there are times when people want to be by themselves.

And yes, it is true that friends stick together, but what that means is that you stick with them even if they need to be alone for a while. You don’t stop being their friend or caring about them just because they’re going through a rough patch, or they’re having a tough time, or whatever other reason they have to want to be alone.
Nemona
Nemona
This is a lot of information. I'm not sure I understand it all, it's more complicated than the Pokéball problems I do in class. I'm always here, so my friends should always be here. With me! We can keep going on adventures and they will never want to be alone again.
Back
Top Bottom