G
Local time
5:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the Galactic finale? He runs away somewhere, nobody really knows. Cyrus left into his own little world he created, the 3 main Commanders got arrested, but Charon and a couple Grunts that were with them inside Spear Pillar never showed up again.
    Yeah, I know... he was definately one of my favorites, it was kind of a shame you only battle him twice in the games. If Charon does come back in the show, I'm kinda hoping he breaks the other Commanders outta prison for whatever he would be planning....I can't really imagine Charon doing god knows what by himself, lol.
    I seen that you mentioned being a Saturn fangirl...I kinda am too, if my avatar doesn't really say it, lol. His voice in the English dub is hot....I'm just sayin'.:-D
    Hey, Conwayfan63! I saw you visited my profile, soo I decided to drop by and visit - mainly because I'm a Conway fan as well, especially after reading Travels of the Trifecta! by Shinneth. If you haven't read it already, then you should go check it out! Anyway, I hope you don't mind the friend request, and I'll hope to talk to you soon! Take care! :)
    Huh... that's weird- my browser list says I've viewed your page before, but I have no memory of it 0_o... oh well, hey there ^_^!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom