• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
8:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I'm in the States, but we had to pre-order to get the figures. And I guess they're okay. Ho-Oh's figure isn't that good, but Lugia's is nice.
    Nope. The only Pokemon figures I have are one or two of the old miniature Pokemon that came in Poke Balls and then the Ho-Oh and Lugia that came with HGSS.
    I think we've gotten most of it cleaned up, but yeah, if you see any that you don't think belong then go ahead and take them off. :)
    I haven't been as active lately because of school, and there seem to be a lot of new users who know exactly what they're doing.
    Yeah, I just saw that. And trivia is banned for now because so many people add things that don't matter at all. We also had to get rid of a lot of trivia, because there were some pages that had at least 20 trivia points. :(
    Closer
    by:Joe Inoue

mijika ni aru mono
    tsune ni ki wo tsuketeinai to
    amari ni chikasugite
    miushinatte shimaisou

anata ga saikin taiken shita
    shiawase wa ittai nan desuka
    megumare sugiteite
    omoidasenai kamo
    ima koko ni iru koto
    iki wo shiteiru koto
    tade sore dake no koto ga
    kiseki da to kizuku

Mijika ni aru mono
    tsune ni ki wo tsuketeinai to
    amari ni chikasugite
    miushinatte shimaisou
    you know the closer you get to something
    the tougher it is to see it
    and i'll never take it for granted
    Lets Go!
    Hello there. I'm sending out this message to keep my friends list up to date. If you respond within one week, you will remain on my friends list.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom