• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
thedarkbunnylord
Local time
2:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad I could help. I know this because I've been following Serebii.net's Pokemon of the Week section, as well as Smogon. Plus, I have a ShoddyBattle account.
    I see... are its HP, Defense and Sp. Defense IVs good as well (for me, an IV that's 20-31 is good)?
    Back on topic: try these moves:
    -Recover
    -Toxic/Stealth Rock
    -Earth Power
    -AncientPower

Notice I left Energy Ball out. It doesn't provide good coverage when paired with a Rock or Ground attack. However, Rock and Ground attacks provide good coverage together. If you want to see other people's opinions about this, go to this link:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=30672
    Oh, right, I almost forgot. Does your Lileep have the right nature to use those sets effectively (I mean, what nature does it have?)
    Yeah. Cradily is incredibly difficult to take down in a sandstorm, courtesy of Hippowdon/Tyranitar's Sand Stream ability. This is because Rock Pokemon like Cradily get a 1.5x boost in Special Defense in sandstorms (you knew that already, right?)
    Every weekend and holiday, but not on school days. In fact I spend all of my free time doing that. (I play Platinum by the way, with the GBA games from time to time)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom