thedarkbunnylord
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad I could help. I know this because I've been following Serebii.net's Pokemon of the Week section, as well as Smogon. Plus, I have a ShoddyBattle account.
    I see... are its HP, Defense and Sp. Defense IVs good as well (for me, an IV that's 20-31 is good)?
    Back on topic: try these moves:
    -Recover
    -Toxic/Stealth Rock
    -Earth Power
    -AncientPower

Notice I left Energy Ball out. It doesn't provide good coverage when paired with a Rock or Ground attack. However, Rock and Ground attacks provide good coverage together. If you want to see other people's opinions about this, go to this link:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=30672
    Oh, right, I almost forgot. Does your Lileep have the right nature to use those sets effectively (I mean, what nature does it have?)
    Yeah. Cradily is incredibly difficult to take down in a sandstorm, courtesy of Hippowdon/Tyranitar's Sand Stream ability. This is because Rock Pokemon like Cradily get a 1.5x boost in Special Defense in sandstorms (you knew that already, right?)
    Every weekend and holiday, but not on school days. In fact I spend all of my free time doing that. (I play Platinum by the way, with the GBA games from time to time)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom