• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
7:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish I had that one, is it great?
    and you and I both was a DBZ fan... too bad I can't remember much anymore...
    you don't have to get a DSi, just a DS with Wi-Fi usage, and go to the Union Room

cool... now lets see lol
    haha. lol. i have a question that has been really bugging me...
    i have a ds lite, and pokemon pearl, if i want to transferr pokemon from pearl to soulsilver, how do i do it? Shoul i get a dsi to i can trade with myself?
    I LOVE it XD
    It's really fun to have, and the fact that I can walk any pokemon (WAILORD, NOOOO! lol)

and yes, I imported it X3
    LOLyeah... the one that says, "thanks i finished it in about ten minutes. sprite recoloring is way eisier than splicing" oh and i bet the three legendary birds thing is gonna take long because when i tryed making the three legendary dogs splice, i took FOREVER...like three hours, nah just kidding. :p
    That sounds cool~
    I'm trying to splice the 3 birds... my god, this is gonna take a while .__.

(lol, you didn't comment on your page XD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom