• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True, but it's past the time any mail is really moving now and it's been 11 days and it takes about 4-5 days for something to move from the east coast to the mid-west so seeing as how your game came on the 25th it should be here by Friday or Saturday.
    NoirTheCHA It seems that the packages may not move on sundays so subtract 2 sundays and that actually makes it 10 days
    i live on the east coast. according to play-asia it can take 5-12 days BUT in rare cases it can take 4-5 weeks. thats all i can really say sorry
    Hey just wondering. You live in the U.S right, so which part?? The west coast?? Cause my game is still not here /.\
    it came through the Postal Service which in my case was USPS

@NoirTheCha I do battle competitivly so maybe we can battle in the future
    If you wouldn't mind me asking, did your game come through the postal service or via courier?
    Your info makes me happy!! Have fun playing your game and I'm thinking mines gonna be here monday!!! Do you do competitive battling, cause maybe we could have some B&W battles maybe later??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom