A
Local time
10:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unfortunately, I'm not as into rock music as much as I'd like, or rather, I don't have that much rock music in my repetoire.
    I showed them to my older sis and said they were guys...she said..."uh-huh, and they're very pretty." =_= she's such a downer. I bet she's seen them before.
    Who were you for your cosplay party?
    Rose said you were someone from a manga called hunter x hunter but she couldn't remember who.
    AFI? yes, I've heard of them quite a bit because they're from California(only a state away). Mostly around the Black sails era. I just got Crash Love though cause i listened to a few songs and decided I liked it. I didn't like Decemberunderground too much so I stopped listening for a while.
    It's cool you're going to see them ^_^ I can't be in a crowded area (besides school) because of risk of illness (though if they were that concerned, they wouldn't send me to school, but I digress)
    Well... yeah! I really love the series. The ending was so touching <3

But how did you figure this out anyway? XD

Oh, and what does the P in "OMP" stand for?
    Pokémon stuff.. a LOT of Sailor Moon stuff... and basically theme songs I like from shows that I like (like "A Cruel Angel's Thesis" from Eva~)
    Yes, I am alive so it went fine ^.^
    They said it should be fixed for good now but after what has happened before...
    Right now I'm drowsy and I don't even get to leave until tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom