• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
WallflowerCanyon
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• a 5th season? hooray! now im really excited ^^
    they really need to answer some questions in this new season...like aelita's mother....the death of franz....ulrich and yumi's relationship lol ;]
    lol yes, that's for sure. especially when it ended last year...i can't wait for CL reloaded to come out! well, that is, im not so sure what it is exactly ^^ but im hoping its like a movie...they didn't answer so many questions in the last episode Echoes :]
    Oh yeah...I forgot about that, lol. Yeah, I noticed that too. Charon is only in Platinum like Looker, and after you defeat the Elite 4 you go to the Battle Frontier. Charon, Jupiter, and Mars are on Stark Mountain looking for Heatran.
    Okay, that too, but actually I was thinking about the game. He doesn't even seem too respected by fellow commanders.
    Yup, that's what I read on Bulbapedia, I just had to check. Man, I wish we will see him again...
    Agreed. I've got to admit, though, he sounds a bit like a girl in the Japanese version...
    Oh ahah. I don't even know. I just know there's the DP Adventure one. I never actually read it, just saw screens of the pages.
    I think at first they weren't sure, and they made him a girl ..but then changed cause he was really a guy. xD

And nah. I didn't make it. The sprite is from http://tyaro.chu.jp/
    a very amazing Japanese fanartist. :>
    And Mars is totally evil and cute at the same time!
    lmao, well I guess in the manga he looks very feminine, more than usual (in the anime though he looks like a dude.)
    But he does seem to have some moobs in the manga. xDD i can show you some pics if you want?
    haha well I'll usually watch the Japanese episodes if I really want to see them (Like ..Galactic episodes are big ones).
    And when I first heard Saturn in Japanese, I was like "WTF! No wonder so many people think he's a chick. xDDDD"

but yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom