WallflowerCanyon
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• a 5th season? hooray! now im really excited ^^
    they really need to answer some questions in this new season...like aelita's mother....the death of franz....ulrich and yumi's relationship lol ;]
    lol yes, that's for sure. especially when it ended last year...i can't wait for CL reloaded to come out! well, that is, im not so sure what it is exactly ^^ but im hoping its like a movie...they didn't answer so many questions in the last episode Echoes :]
    Oh yeah...I forgot about that, lol. Yeah, I noticed that too. Charon is only in Platinum like Looker, and after you defeat the Elite 4 you go to the Battle Frontier. Charon, Jupiter, and Mars are on Stark Mountain looking for Heatran.
    Okay, that too, but actually I was thinking about the game. He doesn't even seem too respected by fellow commanders.
    Yup, that's what I read on Bulbapedia, I just had to check. Man, I wish we will see him again...
    Agreed. I've got to admit, though, he sounds a bit like a girl in the Japanese version...
    Oh ahah. I don't even know. I just know there's the DP Adventure one. I never actually read it, just saw screens of the pages.
    I think at first they weren't sure, and they made him a girl ..but then changed cause he was really a guy. xD

And nah. I didn't make it. The sprite is from http://tyaro.chu.jp/
    a very amazing Japanese fanartist. :>
    And Mars is totally evil and cute at the same time!
    lmao, well I guess in the manga he looks very feminine, more than usual (in the anime though he looks like a dude.)
    But he does seem to have some moobs in the manga. xDD i can show you some pics if you want?
    haha well I'll usually watch the Japanese episodes if I really want to see them (Like ..Galactic episodes are big ones).
    And when I first heard Saturn in Japanese, I was like "WTF! No wonder so many people think he's a chick. xDDDD"

but yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom