P
Local time
2:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Next to nothin'. I've been waiting for Knight Pokémon University to become a bit more active, but it doesn't look like that'll be happening anytime soon.

How's things with you?
    Hey, pokechamp116, I'm sorry to inform you but flaming e has been trying to contact you since the past 2 days and you still havent replied to him, so i have to move him to the next round since u have shown no interest whatsoever
    THE DRAWS FOR THE TOURNAMENT ARE UP AT THE INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT GROUP'S TOURNAMENT: THE CHRISTMAS SHOWDOWN
    Hahah, until you said no legendaries I was planning on using Latias. It was a toss between that and Machamp or Torterra. I just wanted something with a little bit of defence (unlike my other four Pokemon), so I picked it by random. I gotta say, your Lucario is pretty good. I didn't think it would do that much damage to Metagross, but there you go.
    That's okay, I was screwed in the first battle. If I hadn't gotten lucky with Feraligatr or used a different Pokemon instead like I was planning you would have destroyed me 6-1 or 6-2 easily.
    Hahah, well it was a close one. We're pretty much even I'd say. We'll definitely have to battle again some time; that was my first battle in a long time and I quite enjoyed it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom