• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• >_>

Just do me a favour and get the fuck out.

You are nothing more than an imbecile and deserve to die.

Ok you annoy the life out of Paula and that annoys me and NEWSFLASH - NO ONE LIKES YOU.
    Just a reminder. If you want to join KPU then you must follow Shiay's instructions and read her first post on the first page.
    KP GTFO. D:<

THIS IS MY FORUMS DAMMIT.

THESE ARE UGOZIMA'S FORUMS.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    oh yeah, you asked what rng abusing was:
    Random Number Generator Abuse – A computer program used to show the results of the game’s random number generator. Does not affect the pokemon caught while using this method in any way, since the random number generator is at work in-game regardless; this just makes it visible to the player.

so it isn't hacking, just an easier way of getting a baby shiny. I know two people I can try in order to get this for you, is that ok, (for the bulbasaur)
    You need a shiny bulbasaur? thats easy for me Lolx
    i dont want phione though. You will have to offer something else XD
    Did you want me to make you a shiny bulbasaur?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom