• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
5:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nothing much really. Got back from Vacation, have 2 weeks before I go back to school, and Looking forward to Black and White's release. Decided to import the Japanese version of White because of that.
    Yes, I have. I bought both HG/SS, woke up early in the morning to get them and my figurines. So far I've only been playing Soul Silver, and I'm stalling a bit before I fight Blue for my final badge.
    I check the site out from time to time, since they do have some info up before most sites have theirs. Don't have an account for their forums.
    Same. There's was a part of me that wanted to buy the Japanese version of Soul Silver, just because I can and I heard it was pretty sweet.
    Same, I guess the next event will be the Shiny Pichu one. I know I'll be farming for that as well.
    I'll be on in the morning. Around 1:30-2:00 PM EST, don't expect me on since that's when I leave for my aunts.
    Now that finals are finished up in my school, I'm practically free until my next semester starts up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom