J
Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nothing much really. Got back from Vacation, have 2 weeks before I go back to school, and Looking forward to Black and White's release. Decided to import the Japanese version of White because of that.
    Yes, I have. I bought both HG/SS, woke up early in the morning to get them and my figurines. So far I've only been playing Soul Silver, and I'm stalling a bit before I fight Blue for my final badge.
    I check the site out from time to time, since they do have some info up before most sites have theirs. Don't have an account for their forums.
    Same. There's was a part of me that wanted to buy the Japanese version of Soul Silver, just because I can and I heard it was pretty sweet.
    Same, I guess the next event will be the Shiny Pichu one. I know I'll be farming for that as well.
    I'll be on in the morning. Around 1:30-2:00 PM EST, don't expect me on since that's when I leave for my aunts.
    Now that finals are finished up in my school, I'm practically free until my next semester starts up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom