• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know what you mean about Michael Cera, since he ends up being typecasted in every movie he has ever been in. Just look at SuperBad, Juno, and Year One for example. He was a socially awkward teen in all of those movies. Though I heard Youth in Revolt was a different take considering he had a bad ass counterpart to counterbalance the socially awkward kid he was playing.

While Scott Pilgrim isn't an exception, since Scott is basically a socially awkward teen archtype, except he's in his early 20's, I have to admit he is perfect and the trailer also convinced me that Cera is perfect for the role, to the point that I didn't mind it was Cera playing Scott.
    Good to see another Scott Pilgrim fan around these parts. As you can tell by my avatar, I am looking forward to Volume 6, along with the Movie and video game as well. Heard good things about the movie from people that saw the test screening.
    Hello, I have seen you around and just wanted to say hi.

If you need any Pokemon, items or anything just let me know and I can help you out. ;)
    It wasn't a widespread theory. :p

In fact, you're the first person I know to openly agree with the theory - my friend Taruta believes it makes sense but beyond that hasn't said much more about it.
    I've been thinking about it for awhile, and I think it just makes sense

Honestly, I didn't know it was a widespread theory or anything, I thought I had made it myself XD But its cool that other people have thought of it too =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom