• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i did listen, i freaking re read it three times, I was waiting for SL to beat it but she's too slow
    Just so you know Pokemon Special; Red, Green and Blue is now posted in Bulbagarden, and I got a new avatar and banner
    I don't call that bad, althoug you gotta admit she's much better when she only appears a few times not all the time
    Oh forget it, people just hate classics, although I shouldn't talk I hate Brock
    Um...that doesn't have anything to do with it, and she didn't became background, most of the Orange Islandsa nd Johto episode were about Ash and Misty
    That's all, that's nothing, someone has too, he can't just do whatever the hell he wants all the time, plus there's always people that yell at him
    Man, there's no reason for that, do you have any prove that she is, I mean you can't just call people that way cause you want
    Well, she's really funny and she has a lot of cool water Pokemon, and she was in the show for like 300 and something episodes
    Yeah I can see that, guess if May doesn't ends up with Ash she will end up with Drew
    Yeah I do...anywho for some reason I've been interested in Pearlshipping lately
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom