• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry! Because of my puppet (look at my avatar closely, you'll see Sasori and his human puppet the Third Kazekage) I had an automatic double team, and I evaded your spite
    Could you not use a pokemon's Japenese names to refer to it? It makes it a pain to figure out what the heck you're talking about
    hehe, same here, I wouldn't know what to do with that tin xD Bu the way, Just use this link to show Archaic we both agree with the swap ;)
    EDIT: forget what I said if you managed to read it before I edited, now I see 0___0 OMGGGG I can't believe I won HGSS 0________0 now I really has to get an address from soneone since it'd be too bad to miss such a prize!
    Oh, I didn't think about paying for shipping...
    Well, I'll see, maybe my mom's friend can help me in this since she has family in New York... I'll tell my mom to ask her... hopefully it'll be allright
    Too bad, I really thought we'll do it this way... I guess I'll have to wait and see what Archaic will say about sending to Israel
    If you can, I hope you'll at least ask her... why does it change so much if it's someone else's prize? she get it and send it to you just like she'd do if you win... sorry if I bother you too much with that, but I don't really know anyone who lives outside of Israel so I don't have anyone else to do that for me
    Did you get my PM? I won third place at the TCG contest!! So I'd like to know if I'll be able to send the prize to your friend in case they can't send it to Israel (I still wasn't contacted about the shipping so I don't know yet if they can send it to here or not)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom