• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Shinneth
Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Z I am! I was just like "No way it's a coincidence." I mean how many people have the username Shinneth?
    Excuse me, I frequent the Total Drama Island wiki on Wikia, where a user with the username Shinneth resides. Do you happen to be one and the same?
    I've been meaning to ask you this and to not sound like a stalker or anything, but are you the same Shinneth that roamed TyKamara forums like... Oh... three/four years ago? or something.
    My friends for some unknown reason nicknamed me Zephaniah.
    Zephy is just shorter. Then they tacked on Changes as a last name.
    I guess I should have made that connection; I've never seen other Shinneths anywhere else. I guess I just think that it sounds like a common name.

At any rate, I'm not one for originality, so I just used the same name I have there. Nice to see you again.
    Hey, I just found your fanfiction through your signature. I reviewed it, and I sincerely hope that you'll continue to write this well!
    you have some really cool posts! theyre all thought out and stuff... gosh, Im not that deep.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom