• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What omg! Yes I have msn. LOL I need to post more here. :] I'm getting trillian though so I'll be EVERYWHERE.

I'll text you my details anyways. ;D
    Heyyyyyy Whats up Satochu! : D : D Do you have IM? CMONNNN. : D Oh the last time you were on was teh seventh. GET ON : D
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need your CD's Plz? :] If you want your iPOD can still pwn mine if you lend me those! XD
    Gendou is so awesome! I forgot where to get those Phantom of the Opera songs...and the Kingdom hearts music, PLOX HELP!! :3 Thanks in advance.
    Lol I got it now though, as you can see, I renamed the extension to a png. :] Whoooooooo. So how my ipod yo? You like? : D
    GRRR I tried uploading a cool avatar that I like but apparently the png image has the wrong... extension... >_> (it was a gif xD)

Yay I got it! : D
    Well, I don't write primarily about "the Muppets". I'm just not that great at zany humor. :D I deal more with Dinosaurs, Labyrinth, and stuff. There's a Dinosaurs section on ff.net now. I tend to share their sense of humor most. I'm also the only author for that section. :p
    Hi! I'm kinda sick with allergies and stuff at the moment, and I'm in nursing school ... other than that, I'm good! Haven't been writing too many PKMN fics ... I'm on a Muppet kick right now.
    Yesh~ Hehe.
    I love all the couples in Junjou Romantica, but Usagi/Misaki will always be my OTP. I want another season. xD -shot-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom