• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I just wanted to give the conersation a bump and remind you that I've got the mime, chatot and murkrow for you still.
    recdhrekidaiwifocokinmudolwhacilcuumbwhipnumrn?

Is this some sort of secret message about an idiot user or what?
    Thanks poli!
    hey, I was wondering, if there should be like 1 to 1 TCG tutoring classes on BMGF
    Yo Poli...
    Whats popping on the streets :p
    so hey, here's the story- I used to be interested in pokemon, had a bunch of cards, lost them, lost interest, gained interest last year, got ds, played on the DS and played video games, started feeling like I wanted to learn about TCG properly and get a new set of cards, came to you to learn... TEACH MY MASTER.... Thats basically a long story, short!
    If you use the Serebii IV calculator then you can find the IV's of your Defence form Deoxys. Serebii's IV calculator has Deoxys Form D as one of there pokemon options.
    I finally got the other two done! :)

Mr. Mime, Lv.1;Timid Nature *shiny*
    IVs: 31-31-31-31-31-31
    Egg Moves: Trick - its actually a tutor move in Pt, so I just tutored it on.

Murkrow, Lv.1; Naive Nature *shiny*
    IVs: 31-31-30-31-30-30
    HP rock
    Egg Moves: Drill Peck

If I could get clones of the last three I did for you when we trade, that'd be awesome. (shiny kecleon, shiny abra, ditto)
    I'd also like to cash in some credits, if I could:
    jibaku's celebi
    AromaFlora's azelf
    DarkLynx's latios
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom