S
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think it could be a new Fighting/Dark evo for Mightyena that would be pretty awesome also it does look like Sonic :-D
    Hey buddy!! It's great to hear from you again! =3 I hope you had a very nice new year. Sorry to hear about the job though, I know before I had my license I sometimes had problems with transportation.

And wow, I think your website looks quite impressive! I bet your new one will look even better! ^_^

A couple weeks ago we had a lot of lake effect snow for days on end so we had a huge mess of the stuff. I bet working on a farm is more difficult in the winter time, I always felt that winter was nothing but a pain to deal with. Hopefully all will go better soon.

And I haven't seen the movie yet, I saw previews of it but haven't gotten a chance to see it yet. I'll have to check it out. :)
    Wow, that's wonderful that you did so well on your test! I'm proud of you man. ^_^ *high fives*

I'm a webmaster but I didn't take any courses per se, but I managed the district websites for the schools for a while until I had to move on. But I know some things about website making. It's amazing what you can do.

I haven't even watched Pokemon much lately, except for when I make my videos and I find footage for them. XD

And it's good to hear you have a job, I hope it goes well for you. =3

If I don't talk to you before, have a good Christmas and a happy new year. ^_^
    Hey I have a question about Windows 7.
    I currently have Vista Home Premium. I'm looking to upgrade to Windows 7 asap. But after reading your post you said Win7 Professional was very good. So would you say I should upgrade to Win7 Home Premium or just Professional? The price doesn't matter to me because Microsoft is making all the upgrades $120.
    I'm doing quite well myself. I had a few issues with the new car I bought but luckily one of the bigger expenses was covered by the warranty. I needed a new air temperature actuator because I have dual climate controls for both driver and passenger but the driver side only would blow cold air even when set to hot. X_X

Awwww, I'm really sorry to hear that you've been sick, I hope you feel better soon since I only wish the best for my friends. And I hope you can find a good job soon, those are definitely hard to come by lately.

I've actually heard you play your flute before, I think it was when you played the Pokemon Center theme. I think you're really good. Just keep at it and I know you'll be really awesome in no time at all! :D Do you have any other samples you've recorded? I'd like to hear some of them if you have them. ^_^
    Hey Shinx, how's it going pal? It's been a while since I posted anything on your profile. I hope you're doing well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom